•Party•Johnny•

Happy new year's to all🎉🍾
————————————————————————
You and Johnny attended a birthday party to which you two were invited. There's a lot of people in the party, so you stayed close to Johnny.

Minutes before the party, a blonde girl walked towards Johnny and started to flirt with him. But he doesn't care at all; he kept ignoring her. Johnny then went to his friends and talked with them, leaving you there alone with the girl.

The girl looked at you, and her eyes looked at you, judging you from head to toe.

"Ah, so you're his girlfriend?" She smiled fakely.

You stayed silent, but you nodded and stared at the blonde-haired girl.

She chuckled fakey as she looked at your outfit. She smirked. "What did he even see in you? You look like an ordinary girl, nothing special, nothing that would catch a handsome and strong man's attention." She raised her eyebrow and put her hands on her waist.

Johnny suddenly showed up, and the blonde girl looked at him. He scowled at her as he placed his hands around your waist.

The blonde girl glared at him; she looked back at you.

"He doesn't even like you; you know that, right?"

Johnny looked down at you; he gave you a slight smile. Then he looked back at the blonde girl.

"You should leave; no one wants you here." He said it threateningly.

She backed off slowly, then looked at you and muttered, "You know, I could date him instead of you. There's no reason why you two are even together; I could treat him so much better than you do."

Johnny ignored her; he leaned in to you and whispered in your ear.

"Don't pay her any mind, love."

She scoffed and walked away. The people around you watched the scene, gossiping to themselves. A few minutes later, Johnny came to hug you from behind, and he rested his head on your shoulder.

When he rested his head, you could feel his breath as he hugged you slightly tighter. He whispered in your ear again.

"You're so beautiful, honey; no one is on your level," he said, wrapping his arm around your waist. He slightly kissed the back of your neck.

"Is she always that rude? Do you think what she was saying was true?" You asked, looking at him.

He laughed. "You think a pretty, smart, and talented man would be interested in a boring blonde-haired girl? No, she just couldn't get over the fact that you were with me. She just wants me as a trophy."

He played with your hair, wrapping it around his finger.

He smirked. "And she thinks she could even date me? Heh. If she even has common sense, she should know I wouldn't date someone as superficial, rude, and plain as her." He said, then he kissed you, squeezed your waist, and caressed your thigh.

As he kissed, he ran one hand up and down your back, then whispered in your ear.

"She doesn't even compare to you, love. She is nothing like you, and she would never find someone like me. But I did find someone similar to me, and that is you, baby."

You smiled at what he said.
"Can we go home now?"

He smiled and picked you up in his arms.
"Of course."

He carried you out of the party, and you both went home.

Once home, he set you down on your feet as he pulled you towards the bedroom. He pinned you against the wall, and he kissed you deeply.

He pushed you into the bed as he lied on top of you. He continued to kiss you. He caressed your body and traced his finger on your skin. His hands wrapped around your thighs, and he slightly bit your lip softly.

He smirked as he kissed you down through your collarbone and down to your neck. He nibbled on your neck, and he ran his hands up your back until he reached the bottom of your shirt.

"Not tonight," you whisper.

His eyes widened; he seemed to be a little disappointed.

"Why, honey?" He took his hands away from your neck; he rested them behind his head while he leaned back and looked at you.

He waited for your reply, and he looked at you. He looked at your lips; he thought you might kiss him now, but the tension in the room got awkward, so he decided to break it.

"Let me guess, tired?"

"Mhm, plus I have work tomorrow morning."

He looked down; he pouted like an annoyed child as he played with the bedsheets.

"Can't you just have fun with me before work?" He put on puppy eyes.

"You're such a baby"