•Neighbour•Haechan•

"Stay safe sweetheart!!" Your mom said leaving the front door.

"Make sure to lock the doors and don't let anyone in" your dad instructed.

"Of course, have fun but not too much! Bye mom and dad" you said closing the door.

Your parents were going out for a little date night and won't be home until around midnight.

Making you home alone, you're now on the couch watching TV when you suddenly hear shouting.

Curious, you ran to the curtains and peeked through.

Across the street, you saw your neighbour, Haechan.

You two became friends when he moved into your neighbourhood, he went to your school, and he didn't have any friends until you decided to become friends with him.
And you didn't regret that.
You two became really close during summer, basically spending your whole summer together just you two.

His parents and your parents always shipped you two together, they would always talk about you two dating in the dinner tables making it really awkward for you and Haechan.

Wondering why Haechan was outside you realized that Haechan was talking to his mother in the front yard.

He was trying to apologize for
something, but his mother wasn't listening and looked extremely angry at him.

She then suddenly reached for her foot and removed a slipper.
She raised it, threatening to hit Haechan when he began running.

He ran across the street, right to your front door, banging over and over again.
"Y/N!! Y/N!" You heard his cries.
You laughed at what you witnessed and ran to your front door and unlocked the door and opened it.

He fell right through.
"Jeez! Haechan! You cried,
"What is going on?"
He quickly got up and shut the door, locking it.
He was breathing heavily, trying to catch his breath.
"What happened?"
You repeated.
"Didn't make rice," he said.
"She tried to kill me!"
You laughed at his dramatic response,
"With a slip flop?"
"That shit hurts!" He replied, pointing at a bruise on his arm.

You rolled your eyes.
"You're such a baby."
"Can I stay here?" He politely asked.
"Just until she cools off?"

When you didn't respond, he hugged your arm.
"Please? Please, my pretty girl?"

"Fine."

"Yay!!" He cheers, kissing your cheek and walking to your living room.

"Also.." you started.
"Also what?" He asked.
"When are we telling our parents that we're dating?"

"Whenever we want" he said winking at you.