•Burnt food•Haechan•

was in my room, cleaning your closet while listening to your boyfriend's music, when i smelled something off.

Something was burning!

I immediately ran outside of the room and saw my boyfriend holding a pillow, trying to cool off the smoke alarm.
He noticed me and looked at me with a panicked and guilty expression.

"Yah! Haechan!! What did you do?" I yell, trying to help him cool the smoke alarm.

I knew Haechan didn't know how to cook, so why was he cooking? He always makes a mess in the kitchen when he tries!

"Baby! It was an accident! I promised!"
He is panicking. "I didn't mean to! I was trying."

Haechan was sweating because he was so nervous. He had a really stressful expression on his face that made me feel bad.

I walked to the stove and turned it off. I then turned around and saw him.
I cupped his face and smiled at him. I gave him a quick peck.

"I'm not angry. Relax, baby."
He nodded and let out a sigh of relief.
He wraps his arms around me.
"Forgive me?"
I happily nodded and kissed him again.
"Just be careful next time, okay?"
He nods, smiling.

"What were you even trying to do here?"
I asked about cleaning up the messy counter.

"Umm. I was trying to make us dinner," he says quietly, hoping you wouldn't hear.
"Dinner?" I say,
"Yeah, dinner!" He confidently says.
"Well. Good luck next time," I say, winking at him and making his face change. "Heyy!!" He whines, and I run away before he tickles me until I can't breathe.
I run in the room and close the door out of breath.
"Y/N! I'm gonna order us dinner! Unless you want to eat burnt food!" He yells.
I would like some Chinese food.
"What are you ordering?" I yell, hoping he will say what I want.
"Your favourite!" He yells back, making me smile.

————————————————————————
I swear my imagines are getting shorter and shorter 🥲