•Model•Hendery•

HI! Do you guys have the Nctzone game? Im addicted but its ruining my storage😔
Also just wanted to say thank you for all the reads and votes😍😍 and some of yall's comments be making be laugh. Ty! 🐯
————————————————————————
You and Hendery have been enemies ever since high school.
Now you're a model, and surprisingly, Hendery became one as well.
You both are popular in this generation.

Your manager informed you that you have a big project with him since it's something your fans requested. You accepted to JUST to show him how good you are when it comes to modelling.

Now the director told you to sit on his lap.
You were hesitant at first, but since you're a model, you needed to do it.

When you sit on his lap, he has a grin on his face while looking up at you. His hand goes to your waist, which makes you flinch.

"What the hell?" You whispered while looking at him.

"What?" He asked innocently while grinning, as he put his other hand on your thigh while looking at you, as you just looked at the camera and swallowed. His expression made it more charismatic, while you were wearing a poker face that made you look stunning and elegant.

You were stunned by the way he touched your thigh. You looked at him, and he just smirked while looking directly into your eyes, making your face go red, and he knew that he had won the game.

As he looked at you from above, he looked more attractive than you expected, but you tried to avoid his looks.

It was weird since you and him never got along well in the past, and you're still not used to his sudden touch.

As you sit in his lap, your stomach starts to bubble. He feels the movement, so he looks at you with a soft expression.

"You hungry?" He asked with a giggle while blushing.

"No..." You said you're not sure why you're blushing.

"Then why am I feeling something moving?"

You were speechless for a few seconds as you thought about it.

He really knows when you have a problem. Well, you can trust him because he is not like in the past. He always had this charisma that made girls want to be with him more.

"I don't really know..." As you kept looking away from his eyes, he finally noticed your expression, and he looked up at the camera with the same expression as you as the camera took a picture.

You saw his face again, and he looks handsome even though he did something weird.

"Let's just get this over with," you mumble.

The director shouts as you both look at the camera and smile. His hand was still on your thigh, and when you felt the movement, he noticed it and looked at you again.

The bubble came again as you felt your stomach growl again. You tried your best to not react to his weird behaviour; he kept looking at you, and you did the same.
You kept biting your lip to keep your cool.

You finally saw the director say cut. You tried to stand up but were grabbed by him. He looked at you with a chuckle on his face, and you noticed his blue eyes sparkling. A bit of a blush came from your cheeks as he asked

"You hungry?"

"Kinda"

His eyes still sparkled as he looked at you with a grin on his face, and you noticed that he was a bit closer than he should be.

"We can fix that. Wanna go out for dinner with me? Since we finish early?"

"With you? Not really," you say, playing hard to get. A part of you wanted to have dinner with him.

He was a bit surprised by your rejection; he never got rejected by a girl since every girl wanted to be with him.
He put a small smile on his face.

"Come on, why not?"

The director shouted again as he wanted to take a picture of you for some solos.
He looks at you again as if he wants to flirt with you, and his finger brushes your thigh again.

"Ugh, another one," you sigh walking away.

The director wanted a you for the last three photos, so Hendery stood beside the photographer as his eyes watched you.

The director wants the pictures from you only, but he told Hendery to flirt with you to get a good face expression. He was right next to Hendery as he whispered at him again.

Your director was just messing with you at this point.😒

"So, are you going out with me?" Hendery leans towards you so he can whisper in your ear, but he still puts a charming smile on his face as the director looks at you, waiting for your reaction.

Hendery was waiting for a response; his heart was beating fast as he looked at you directly with a flirtatious smile. He was close to you, so you could smell his cologne, which made you dizzy as the director yelled again.

"No." You whisper, faking your smile for the photo.

Hendery was a bit annoyed at your fast rejection, but he still played it cool. "Alright, but why not?"

The director shouted and waved for both of you to move to another angle.

Hendery then whispered in your ear as you're at your side again. "It's only for dinner, and you just need to be polite and enjoy yourself."
His breath was on your neck as you could smell his cologne. It was a new cologne, and he's currently testing it.

He smiled at you as he still brushed your thigh.

"Are you paying?" You ask.

Hendery was a bit surprised by your bluntness, but he still smiled. "Of course, as a man, I want to treat my lady to a nice dinner."

"Then sure"

Hendery was surprised again by your response, as you never agreed with him on anything. H
He had a bigger smile on his face as the camera clicked again.

"Don't make me regret this," you whispered as the director called you both.

You two walked towards him, and he gave an idea for the last piece.

You watch the director's mouth move.

"Kiss."

WHAT!