•Flu shot•Haechan•

"Haechan!!! Wake up!!" I yell, hitting him with a pillow as he groans. "I made breakfast for you! Also I'm going to go to the doctor because I have to get a shot," I explain as he stands up, stretching.

"Like a needle shot?" He says wrapping his arms around me. "Yeah, a flu shot," I say.
"Are you not scared?" He asked as I shake my head. "I'm coming, I can't let you go alone," he says, walking to the kitchen.
I follow him. "Baby, I'll be fine! I'm not a scaredy cat!" He rolls his eyes. "I don't care, I'm coming with you," he insisted.
"Fine, you have 10 minutes," I say.

                                      ~

I hold Haechan's hand as he cries in my arms.

We arrived five minutes ago, and he's crying as they prep me for the needle.

I rake my hands through his silky hair.
"Sir.... You'll need to move away so she can get her shot," the doctor says.

He wraps his arms around my waist and shakes his head silently. I look at him, and I sigh.

"Babe, why are you crying?"
I say softly, "You're getting hurt, and I can't do anything to stop it," he whispers. I shake my head.

He's such a baby.

"All done," the doctor says.
"Did you hear that?" I say as I repeat the words the doctor said to Haechan, and he looks up at me.

His eyes gaze at my bandage, and he sighs in relief.

"Did it hurt a lot?" His voice was still croaky from his crying.
I put my head down and pretend to I put my head down and pretend to cry. "Yes.... It hurts so much,"  I say, trying to hide my laugh.

He starts to tear up again, and I hug him, laughing.
"Haha baby, I'm just kidding, I laugh.
He looks into my eyes, pouting.
Why don't we go get ice cream?" I say
"Will it make this hurt less?" He points at my bandage.
I nod, making him smile.
"Let's go!" He says, grabbing my hand and leaving the room.