•Study•Renjun•

You are studying in your room for an upcoming exam.

You promised Renjun that you two would cuddle the whole night after you finished your chemistry and math work.

You started chemistry first because you knew that math would be a pain to finish.
After 40 minutes, you finally finished chemistry, now it's time for math.

"Hey baby," Renjun says, kissing your neck wanting your attention. "Hi," you say.
"I'm going to shower, then we can cuddle," he says, smiling as you nod.
You realized that you had barley any time because he showers fast, so you studied as much as you could.

After a few minutes, Renjun came into the room. "Y/N! Im done!" He smiles.
"That's great," you say, still looking at your work.

You've been stuck on a math question for a while now, and he noticed

"I can't do this!" You mumbled as you slammed your head against your desk.
"Woah, baby, it's okay," he reassured you, patting your back. "Need help?" He asks while standing beside you.

After being stuck on the question for a while, you gave in.
Yes, please," you pout as he chuckles.

After Renjun explained the question and gave you the first answer, you finally understood the question.

"Thank you, baby," you smile, kissing him.
As you pull away, he smiles and asks
"What are you doing in class if you can understand a simple math question?" "Simple?! This isn't simple, baby," you say, cleaning up.

"That isn't my question, Y/N."
"Fine. I'm normally sleeping and dreaming about you," you say.
Renjun sighs, feeling flustered. "Baby, it's your last year. You can't fail because of me," he says, caressing your cheek. "It's not my fault!" You argue. "Whatever, no more dreaming about me, only in bed," he teases as he picks you up and cuddles with you, covering your face with kisses.