•Learning•Ten•

It was nearing midnight and you were still in the dancing studio practicing for your new comeback.

As the main dancer, people expect you to be good at every dance moves, but this one move annoyed you. You were struggling to go a move really smooth and it's making you mad.

You were so focused you didn't notice another figure quietly slip in past the door.

You almost screamed when you looked up at your reflection in the mirror and saw your boyfriend standing behide you.

"Yah! You scared me!" You cried making him laugh.

"I thought I would find you here" he says walking up to you

You were confused as to why Ten was in the dance studio at this time.

"What are you doing here?" You asked
"I don't really know, but you look like you need my help" he smirks going behide you.

"Ten, baby I can do it.. I'll be home soon okay?" You say as you continue dancing.

"Let me help my baby" he pouts

"Fine" you showed Ten the dance move you were struggling with but in your bad way since you didn't know how to do it.

"I just cant do it!" You whine making him chuckle. "You're lucky, I understand what move you're struggling with"  making you roll your eyes.

After an hour, you got the move and you were happy, "thank you baby!!" You cheer, "you're welcome" he smiles kissing your cheek. "Main dancer things!!" He winks making you giggle

"Let's go home?" You smile "Yes I'm starving" he saying picking up your bag, " are we really gonna eat at 1am?" I ask, "it's your fault."