•Prank•Johnny•

You are mad at your boyfriend.
You guys had an argument on the weekend, and you didn't even bother to talk to you after.

It was back to school after a long weekend, and I decided to ignore him the whole day.
He was trying to get your attention, but you didn't let him get to you.

The day went by quickly, and now you were walking out of school because you were done for the day.

When you heard your phone go off with a message from your boyfriend, Johnny.
You opened the message and saw a picture of Johnny's leg bleeding at his soccer
game.
"Oh my gosh," you said out loud, covering your
mouth in shock.

Looking at the picture, you get really worried and rush over to his soccer game.
You stopped in front of a fence when you saw your boyfriend perfectly fine and shirtless, the sun shining on his abs as his smile shone bright.

He notices you and runs in front of you, only the fence separating you guys apart.
"Haha, really very funny." You sarcastically said.
"It was a little funny. You fell for the prank" He chuckled.
He leaned his forearms on the fence and looked down at your lips.
"Can I get a kiss?"
" NO"
"What not?" He innocently asks
"After what you did, no!" You cried.

You turned around to leave, but he grabbed your wrist, spun you around, and passionately kissed you on the lips through the fence.

He pulled back with a smirk and winked at you while running back to his teammates.
"Damn Johnny"
You turn back around and start to walk.
"Hey Y/N! Dinner at 8," you hear his voice yell behind you.