•New job•Hendery•

You are struggling to get to sleep because of the stress you are under.
You had always been like this because, but it got worse ever since you got a new office job.
You're trying your best to not make your boyfriend Hendery notice, so you would normally fake sleep until you actually fell asleep.

But little did you know Hendery already knew but he didn't want to bring it up.

One night, you decided to get up to get some milk because you couldn't sleep.
As you filled up your glass, you heard footsteps coming from behind you.

You felt your boyfriend's arms wrap around your waist from behind you.
"What's wrong, my love? It's very late,"
he whispered in your ear.

"I've noticed you haven't been sleeping well lately. Do you want to talk about it?" he continued.
You turned around to face him, yet he kept his arms around you, keeping you close to him.

"No. Hendery, just go to bed,  I'll be there."
"No, Y/N, tell me I know somethings up."
"Fine, I've just been really stressed out recently," you reply as you lean your head against his chest.
He pulled you closer to him as he embraced you tightly.

"I told you the office job would change your sleeping schedule." He said making you pout,  "I should've listened to you," you said as he felt his hands rub your back, comforting you.
"Did you drink enough water?" He asked making you nod.

"Come on, love. Let's go upstairs." He said,
"I'll do whatever I can to help you, even if you want me to stay up all night with you until you fall asleep."
"I like the sound of that," you smile as you walk up the stairs with him.
"Or maybe we could cuddle until we both fall asleep," he says.

"But seriously, you should find a different job. You barely make any money working in the office, and it's ruining your sleeping schedule. And I know I'm right." He says as you jump on the bed, making him laugh.
"Yeah, I guess that's true," you say, opening your arms.
"I promise I'll help you. Didn't you say you like painting?" he asked as your head hugging him. "Maybe we could find a job where you can paint! Something more fun than typing on a computer," he suggested, making you giggle.
"That sounds like fun. Maybe I should do that."
"Well, we'll figure that out tomorrow. We have to go to sleep now. Well, try to."