•Anything for you•Johnny•

"Hey, Y/N, five minutes before we go!" Your husband yelled from the living room.
"I'm almost done!" you cried.

After five minutes, you came running down the stairs and saw Johnny sitting on the couch.
"Hey, beautiful," he says, standing up.
"You like it? You say, spinning around, showing him your new skirt.
Johnny smiles looking at you. "I like the sparkles." "I know, right?! It's so sparkly! You cheered, making him laugh.
"Let's go to the movies," he says, taking your hand and wrapping his fingers around yours.

Even thought you and your husband Johnny are married now, they never stopped you two from having dates like what you used to do when you were teens.

You and your husband decided to walk around the mall before going to the movies.

You stopped at the jewellery store, completely mesmerized by a beautiful necklace. It was really sparkly and matches perfectly with your skirt.

Johnny saw you looking at them. "You want me to buy you one?" he asked, but you shook your head.

"Look at the price, they're too expensive," you said.

"so?" "I don't want you spending money on me, now we better get going. We'll be late for the movie." You smiled, taking his hand, and left the store.
"You never let me buy you anything," he groaned. "You know I have money, right? He says pouting.

"Well, you can buy me popcorn and a drink!" you said, smiling.
He chuckles as your cute behaviour,
"Anything for you."

The day passed by quickly.

The next day you woke up and went straight to the kitchen for some coffee. "Ugh! I'm so tired!" you sigh. "Morning beautiful," Johnny says, kissing your cheek as he places something in your hand.

You looked at him confused. "It's the necklace from the jewellery store. Y know, the one we stopped by yesterday."
"You didn't," you gasped.
"I could've bought you the whole store, you know?" "Thank you! It's so pretty!" "Anything for you." He kissed your lips as he took the necklace and placed it around your neck.
"I know you're rich, baby, but all I want is your love," you say, kissing him. Mmh, I'll give it to you." "I love you."