•Sick•Kun•

I wake up beside by boyfriend and I see that
he sitting on the bed on his phone.

"I'm sick" he says making me worried.
I raise my hand and put it on his forehead feeling his temperature.
His forehead is burning hot

"Baby lay back to bed" I say standing up, "where are you going?" He says grabbing my hand.
"I'm making us food, do you want tea?" I ask and he nods

I went to the kitchen, play some music and start cooking some soup for him.

Kun is my boyfriend and i care a lot of him, he's been working hard ever since his new comeback and seeing him overwork worried me. I always try my best to make him rest when he gets home because I know the next day for him will be more tiring.

I'm guessing he got sick from the rain yesterday, he came home drenched from the rain and he was shaking cold when he arrived.

While cooking the soup I hear footsteps.

I already know it's him so I continue cooking.

I felt arms around my waist before feeling lips on my neck making me smile.

"It's almost done baby" I say as he hums walking tot he dinning table.
"Why did you stand up?" I asked making him turn back to me.
"I wanted to see you" he says in a deep voice.

"Well, go to bed so I can serve you soup in bed" I say giving him a quick peck in the lips making him smile.

"I love you" he says walking back to our room.