•B-day surprise•Doyoung•

This was a REQUESTED chapter🥳🥳🥳
Requested by... @Bunnyzennie
Guys i recommend checking their acc they started a new nct book just like mine! And its really good😍
Thank you for the request Bunnyzennie and i hope you enjoy this chapter!:))))
————————————————————————
You and your boyfriend Doyoung have been dating for 2 years. You two met each other when you were both on vacation and exchanged numbers. You haven't seen each other in person in over 2 years, but you talk and text over the phone every day.

Neither of you mind the long distance, but sometimes you just wish you could go over there and stay with him forever. But now you decided go to Seoul to surprise him for his upcoming birthday.

Your time zones aren't that different, but you still have a 3-hour gap. You have set up a routine to call each other every night.

With him having his job as an idol and you being a model, you two were pretty well known, and it was best to keep the relationship secret.

You're getting ready for bed when you hear a ring. It was Doyoung.

Doyoung's text reads: 'Babe I just wanted to check up on you. I'll text you tomorrow morning. I'm off to bed, and just so you know, I love you.'

Even though hes always busy with his schedule, he always finds time to at least say I love you.

You text him back a goodnight and put your phone down, heading to sleep.

                                   2 a.m

You were tossing and turning unable to sleep; normally, when you couldn't sleep, you would text Doyoung and hope he would be awake so you two could call and fall asleep. But it didn't feel right today; he just finished his concert, and you didn't want to bother him.

You checked your phone for any text messages from him, and there were none.
You checked the date, and it was
January 30th.

It was almost his birthday.

Why not surprise him?

Looks like your intrusive thoughts won over you again and you went to check the flights.

Your eyes widen at the price....Anything for Doyoung, right? You got the tickets and finally went to bed.

The next day you were packing and telling your friends and family members you'd be gone for a vacation, using your modeling job as an excuse.

"Y/N! How much was it?!" Your mother asked over the phone with a worried expression; she hated when you spent too much money at a time.

"My modeling job paid for it!" You lied but
It worked as you saw her worried face drop, and a smile appeared. "Well thats great honey, make sure to visit your boyfriend since he lives there, right?" "Yes, mom" you smile.

"Have a safe trip; don't waste too much money." She reminds you, making you chuckle.

You ended the call and texted one of Doyoung's friends, Taeyong.
Telling him your surprise plan, making sure he told the members, but not Doyoung obviously.

It was now 3 p.m., and you realized that you had not texted or called Doyoung the whole day since you were busy packing and making sure everyone knew you would be gone.

You checked your phone and saw many texts messages and missed calls. You decided not to answer him just to make this surprise even better.

Doyoung's P.O.V:
"Yoo Doyoung," Jaehyun called me, trying to grab my attention, but all my attention was on my phone, waiting for Y/N to answer me back.

I felt his hand on my back. "Are you alright?"
Jaehyun's voice rang in my head as I looked at him. "All good," I say looking back at my phone.

"Any plans for your birthday tomorrow?"
Jaehyun asked me. "Not sure," I answer.

I have no clue what to do for my birthday this year; I kinda of just want to stay home, but I know they won't let me do that.

Taeyong appears in my vision, and I see him sitting on the couch close to me.
"We can always just chill at home," he suggested, as I nodded.

"Are you sure you're good?" Jaehyun asks once again, and I sigh. "Its just.. Y/N's not answering me; she hasn't even said good morning, and it's already evening," I complain to my members.

Mark arrived in the room and smiled, saying, "Well, youre lucky that shes co-."
Before he could finish, Taeyong slapped Mark's arm, making him stop talking.

"What about Y/N?" I ask as Mark covers his mouth, shaking his head.

What's up with them?

Y/N's P.O.V:
Taeyong told me that they were all hanging out at his house. He suggested picking me up from the airport, and we would be going right away to where Doyoung was.

It was almost midnight, and the timing was perfect.
I needed to reach Taeyong's house before midnight so I could surprise Doyoung exactly at 12 p.m.

"Y/N! It's been a while," i turn around and hear Taeyong's voice as I smile, opening my arms for a hug.

"Hii," I smile. He helps me put my language in the trunk, and now we are on our way to his house.

My eyes wander out the window, looking at the stars plastered on the barren sky.

"Hows doyoung?" I asked.

"Oh man, he's been going crazy."

"What do you mean?"

"You haven't been answering him, so he's like a whiney baby," Taeyong chuckles, stopping at a red light and looking at me.

"Thats apart if your surprise, right?"
You nod, smiling at him. "Yeah, I just wanted to make him miss me more," I giggled

"This surprise is going to be interesting."

                                      ~

Third person P.O.V:
Taeyong arrived back at his house holding some drinks. "I got the goods," he smiled, putting them on the kitchen counter.

"Oo, I want that one," Johnny says, snatching the drink from Taeyong's grip.

"Yoo Doyoung, look at the clock; two more minutes before your birthday!" Yuta cheers, patting the upset-looking Doyoung.

11:59

The door bell rang.

"By the way, I forgot to tell you that Y/N sent you a present; open the door and take the package in."Taeyong says, pointing at the door.

Doyoung sighs and opened the door and is surprised upon seeing Y/N's face.

"Baby? "What are you doing here?"

12:00

"Happy birthday!!" You smile as cheering is heard, Behind Doyoung.

Y/N hugs Doyoung for a few seconds.
"I planned a little surprise for you, love."

A smile forms on Doyoung's face.
The happiness that Y/N felt doing this was undeniable.
"I've missed you so much. Let me kiss you."

Y/N gladly accepts the kiss from Doyoung without missing a beat. The sweet embrace melts your heart. He feels happy that Y/N is so happy to see him. "I missed you so much, too."

You see Haechan behind Doyoung.
"Sorry to interrupt, but it's time to party!!"