•Duo practice•Ten•

You have been in a relationship with Ten for years now. The two of you have been dance partners ever since childhood and continue to be dance partners to this day.

You two were the best of the best.
The most professional dancers out there.

The two of you were stretching in the dance studio, getting ready to practice the choreography that you both made on for the upcoming duo competition.

Ten starts checking you out and smirks, seeing you stretch.

"Damn..." He mumbles under his breath.

"I'm just stretching; you creep."

Ten chuckles to himself a bit, but can't help staring, and finds your body very attractive.
He then uses that as a cue to flirt.

He walks up behind you and pulls you up to stand next to him. As you stand beside him, he wraps his arms around you, pulling you against his body.

He then places his hands on your hips and caresses them, making you feel very wanted and desired.

"Do you need something?" You asked, wondering why he's being all flirty and clingy.

Ten shakes his head. "No, just enjoying the fact that I'm here with the love of my life."
He replies, still keeping his hands on your hips and slowly moving them around to your thighs and back.

He is still staring at you, admiring your beautiful figure and looks, and making your skin crawl and shiver all at the same time, in a good way.

"Uh, let's start now," you say, hoping he won't see your blushing face.

He smiles a bit at you and nods his head.

"Play the song, please."

Ten walks over to the sound system across the room that is playing the music and presses play on the song. He presses play, you hear 'Babydoll' play and watch Ten run to you before the beat starts.

Both of you start moving to the beat of the music, performing all the steps in perfect synch. You two always performed flawlessly, perfectly choreographed, and in sync. With Ten, it was always as if you two were one, not just dancing partners but also soulmates.

Ten pulls you closer to him; your body is now right up against him. He wraps his arms around you. You can feel his masculine body against yours as you both move in perfect unison.

He pulls you in even closer, so the two of you are now chest-to-chest. He then puts his hands on your lower back and rubs his hands up and down slowly.

You can feel his breath on your neck as his breath quickens. The two of you continue dancing the choreography, but now Zac is making the dance feel more Ten Your skin is crawling, and your body feels hot from his presence.

"Wrong move!!" You yelled, running to pause the song.

Ten pauses for a second and then glances down at you. "Sorry, did I do something wrong?"

"Your hands are supposed to be on my waist on the second part."

Ten suddenly realized he was getting distracted and carried away with the flirting and touching that he was doing. He smiles and blushes a bit as he pulls his hands away from you.

"Oh sorry! I guess my hands just got a little carried away with them wanting to touch you," he apologizes.

Ten then places his hands where they're supposed to be, on your waist.

"Yah, focus and stop flirting."

He chuckles slightly and smirks.
"Fine, I'll stop being flirty."

He then continues to dance, but keeps a more professional and formal distance between you. The two of you continue to dance to the beat of the music. You could feel that Ten wanted to flirt again, but he was trying very hard not to flirt with you.

"That was perfect! Let's go again!"
————————————————————————
Ive been addicted to Babydoll by Dominic Fike bc of tbz😭😭