•Kisses•Doyoung•

Your husband is a popular model.

One day, he was having a photo shoot because his face was going to be on the billboards.

He wanted you to come, so you did.
You normally came to his photoshoots to support him and see his handsome face at work.

While you were sitting close to the photo shoot, you watched as he started doing some modelling poses, admiring from a far you were so happy that he was yours.

After a few pictures, he needed to switch outfits. "Baby, come here," Doyoung says.
You stand up and walk behind him, following him to his dressing room.

As you walked,  he hugged you, kissing you.
It was pretty early, and he looks pretty tired. "I'm tired," he cries, making you laugh.
"You can sleep after this baby," you say.

He got into his new outfit and said, "Time to take more pictures!" You cheer,
"You're not taking the pictures," he says,
"I'll be watching." You wink and kiss his cheek, then you two walk out of the room.

You walked back to your chair and started using your phone and taking pictures of Doyoung from your view.

The photographer raised his camera, about to take a photo, when he noticed something on Doyoung's face.
"Uh.. sir," The photographer awkwardly pointed at his cheek.
"You have a lipstick mark on your face."

Oh no.

Doyoung's eyes widen.
He put his hand on his cheek, trying to get rid of it.

The makeup artist walked up. "Wait, that kind of looks good," she says, taking a close look.
"It kind of matches the vibe," another one said.
Doyoung looked at the photographer and said, "Mhh, who gave you that kiss mark?"
He asked,

"Y/N." My wife," he smiles, looking at you.

"Miss, do you mind giving him more kisses? But with this colour?" The makeup artist hands you a wine red lipstick.

You just took it from her hand in shock.

"Let's go?" Doyoung says, grabbing your hand and leading you to his dressing room.