•In my opinion•Jaemin•

You're at your best friend's wedding.

Ever since you two were little, you promised each other to be at each other's wedding.
And there you are, standing, waiting for everything to get ready.

You went down to the main event and saw everyone getting ready to see the bride.

When you were walking to your seat, strangely, your enemy was there.

You're guessing he was invited, because he was best friends with the soon to be husband of your best friend, they were close friends back in high school.

As you were walking to your seat, trying to avoid him, you made contact with him, making him walk towards you.

Great.

You sat down on your seat and watched as he sat down beside you. "Jaem-" he said, raising a finger.
"Before you say anything, you best friend forced me to sit with you."
You rolled your eyes.
Why would she do that!
" whatever"

There was a slight problem with the bride's dress, so everyone waited for her to come walking down.

Looking around and seeing everyones dress, you looked at yours.
You hated the dress that you were wearing.
It made you feel self conscious.
Every now and then, you'd adjust it.

You kept adjusting your dress, and your enemy noticed, making him sigh.
"Would you stop poking at yourself?" He said, "Keep your mouth shut. I hate this dress," you say, making him chuckle.
"Then why did you wear it?" He asked, smirking,
"I wanted to wear something special on my best friend's day, so let me be."
"But you said you hated the dress."
"I know I just feel weird in it, but my best friend insisted," you sigh.
"You look fine. The dress looks okay."
You couldn't help but smile at his words.
"Perfectly?"
He rolled his eyes.
"Don't flatter yourself."
You shyly looked down at your lap.

Then suddenly, you felt him place his hand on your lap.
"I am serious, though."
This was the first time he had ever spoken to you so respectfully. and calmly,
"You look beautiful."
You raised your head and stared into his eyes.
"Prettier than the bride," he says, making you open your mouth in shock.
He leaned back into his seat. "In my opinion..."