•High school reunion•Jisung•

"Y/NN!!! HURRY UP!" Your best friend cried, "I don't want to go!" You said. "Why not?" She said. "Im not looking foreword to see any for those weirdoes again" you say, "Y/N please..." your friend begged, "how about that one guy you never confessed too..." she said smirking.
"Isn't his name Jisu-" "Let's go" you said standing up grabbing your jacket. "Wait really?!" "Yeah so you can go meet your old popular friends" you said. "Ah! I love you! Let's gooo!" Your friend said smiling hugging you.
"Whatever"

You're now at your high school reunion.
Everyone pretty much looks the same.
You were just chatting with some of your old classmates that used to be very close but have split apart ever since graduation.

"Wait Y/N can I get your number? We need to go out more!!" Your old classmate said, "Of course! It's be-"

But you suddenly stopped talking when you overheard a group of people who used to be the bullies in high school gossiping about something.

You can see they were holding something,
it was someone's phone, and they were laughing over something that's on the phone.

"I'll be right back" you smiled walking away.

Listening to what you could hear, you found out that it was a photo of a shy guy who didn't have any friends back in high school, and also the guy you had a crush on.

The only reason you actually came with your friend.

Wondering if it was really him, your question was answered when one of them said his name. "Jisung"

Jisung was the kid who would always say in the corner of the classroom, you remembered how he was a shy guy and when anyone would try to talk to him, he would become nervous, making less people want to talk to him.

He was really cute in your eyes, but no one else thought that.

You remembered that sometimes you would try talking to him and even trying to work with him when he didn't have a partner, but he would make it hard by barely saying anything and just being quiet all the time.

But you still feel in love, everything about him was amazing. No one just could see that part of him.

Listening to what the old bullies were saying, you were shocked.

"I bet he's dead." One said.
"Yeah, or homeless." Another one said.
They kept on talking badly, and they all laughed amongst themselves, acting like it was the funniest thing in the world.

You turn back, walking back to your group of old classmate, with a frown on your face and arms crossed.

One of your friends noticed it was about to say something, but suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

Everyone turned around and saw an extremely tall, handsome looking man in a nice outfit.

He wore glasses and had beautiful black hair.

"Sorry, I'm late." He said, awkwardly entering the room, that one of the girls, who was also one of the bullies that was just gossiping a few seconds ago, came up to the handsome young man and said, "Who are you?" She asked, trying to sound Nice and cute.

"Im Jisung"

Everyone's jaw dropped, including yours.
He walked past everyone, you could hear whispering as he made his way directly to you.

"Y/N! Thank God you're here."
He whispered, smiling a little,
"You're the only person I came to see."

"I-Jisung"

"I missed you" he whispers in your ear.

A little blush appears on your cheeks, "you're the only person I came to see too" you said making him smile.
———————-———————-————————-
Happy 100th Chapters!🥳🥳
27 more to go😀

Thank you for all the reads and votes😘😘