•Dye•Jaemin•

You promised your boyfriend that when you broke up with each other, you'd dye your hair.
once you finally moved on.

After some talking and a lot of tears, you two broke up last month, but you still couldn't move on with him.

He was everything you could've imagined.
A loving, caring, and honest boyfriend.
He would buy you flowers and give you kisses.
He would remember every small detail about you, which made you love him even more.
He was the best person that came into your life.

It wasn't your guys fault that you two broke up. You loved each other.

The problem was that Jaemin became an idol, and he couldn't have a girlfriend.
He always dreamt of becoming an idol.
So you told him to follow his dreams and let you go. Even though it hurts both of you agreed.
Letting go of a two years of dating.

A few weeks passed, and you decided that it was time.

He's no longer coming back, and he probably doesn't remember you.

You wanted to see him in his idol days, and you noticed how he still hasn't dyed his hair.

You sigh and change to finally dye your hair.

When you arrived at the salon, you knew a lot of people there. That's where you would normally get your hair cut, since his place was popular. You even saw some idols getting their hair cut here.

You entered, "What can I help you, ma'am?" "Can I please dy-"
"Dye her hair."
You're stunned and look at the person beside you.
It was Jaemin.

You both made eye contact, and he looked away. As he was about to leave,
He turned back at you and warmly smiled.

Then you noticed that his hair changed.
It's now sliver.

"Did you say dy-" before the worker could finish you ran out of the door chasing Jaemin.