•Worried•Renjun•

You're in an arranged marriage with a very cold person, Renjun.

You've never met a person so cold as him.
He would always be working.
He would never talk to you.
He would ignore you every day.
The two of you never got along, your relationship was strictly for business.

You got into a fight with him when he didn't return home for days without letting you know.
And after you two fought, all he said was
'Sorry, well, I'm going somewhere today. Bye'
This was the longest sentence he said to you the whole week, and that made you so mad.

Currently, you're on the phone with your best friend, talking shit about your husband.

"I meant he didn't even think to let me know where he was! You didn't know how worried I was! You yell over the phone.
"I know, girl, he's a total ass, I can't believe you two are still together. No offence," she says, making you laugh.
"I just hope he turns nice and actually loves me," you say.
"I have an idea," your friend says, making you curious.
"Divorce him and live with me," she says, making you laugh once again.
"I would love that."
You could hear her laugh: Listen, I gotta go run a few errands. I'll call you later, and Y/N, please do something, I can't let you live with the cold ass anymore." She hangs up.

Maybe we should break up.

"Don't even think about it," you say, looking up and seeing Renjun.
"Renjun!" You cried. "How long have you been there?
He chuckles. I didn't know you were so worried about me, love," his deep voice whispers in your ear.