42

Henry was standing by the window, his back turned to the bedroom, waiting for my big reveal. Harry went through the door first and announced that I was ready. 

Henry turned as I came out the door. His eyes scanned me from my face, all the way down my body. His expression was one of total admiration. He gestured for me to turn around, so he could take it all in. I slowly spun around, so he could see everything. His eyes lingered on my backside and I noticed his eyebrow go up and his mouth opening slightly. He looked back up and caught my eyes, sending me a cheeky smile and winking at me. 

"You are so beautful", he said. "It's perfect on you, you're so sexy", he emphasized the word making me blush. He turned and fist bumped Harry. Then he came over and stood in front of me, looking down into my eyes, smiling as he ran his finger from my chin until he reached the button on the blazer. I tensed for a moment, worried he'd unbutton it right here in front of Harry, but he smirked at me and kissed my forehead.

"Go check it out in front of the mirror", Harry suggested as he started unpacking a bag he had brought with accessories. 

We went into the bedroom and stood next to each other in front of the mirror. It really was a very cool concept and we looked good together. I was so impressed with the fit of the suits and how well tailored they were. Henry laced his fingers with mine and looked at me in the mirror. 

"You are so fucking hot", he whispered and smirked at me. I blushed again, feeling a warmth in the pit of my stomach, down towards my core. I bit my bottom lip, very well-aware of what that did to him. His eyes darkened a little, as he stared at my mouth. 

"What do you think?" Harry interrupted the moment. Luckily because otherwise I was worried Henry would have ripped my clothes off right there and then.

***

We looked at accessories and tried to plan the finished look. Harry was going to set me up with a lingerie expert, so we could make sure I was well covered and supported. I wasn't a very busty woman, but I did need some support. 

As for shoes there was no doubt in Henry's opinion. We would wear Adidas Gazelles. It had become a trademark of his after his last tour and he knew I wasn't into walking in heels. It was the perfect solution for us both. Harry would look into finding the perfect Gazelles.

"How about jewellery?" Harry asked. "I presume you're doing the rings, H?" 

Henry nodded. He would wear his rings that were also a part of his rockstar look. He didn't wear them much off stage, but they were a must as a part of his public appearance. He always wore a cross and often a pearl necklace from his mum as well. 

"Ellie, what about you? Do you have anything special I need to incorporate?" Harry asked looking at me. 

"I don't know", I started. "I usually just wear earrings. I don't really have anything like Henry's". 

Harry nodded. "Okay, we can work with it. I'm thinking you need a long chain of some sort. Let me look into it for you". 

"I trust your taste", I smiled at him. 

***

Henry cooked us dinner and we had a nice evening, eating and chatting. Harry was set to go to London for a few days, but he'd be back in time to dress us for the big night. 

"Have you ever been to England?" Harry asked as he finished his glass of wine. 

"Once a long time ago", I said. "I spent a weekend in London on my way on a hiking trip in Spain". I shuddered thinking about that trip. It had been Adam's dream and I had gone along even though I had no interest in hiking. The best part of the trip had been the two days in London, the rest of the time I was miserable, but Adam never knew, because I put on a brave smile for him. I didn't want to ruin things. 

Henry sensed my tension and put his arm around me. "You'll have to come with me soon. I'd like to show you England. And to introduce you to my family of course", he smiled at me. 

Harry whistled. "Oooh, meeting the family. That's major!" 

I blushed and hid my face in my hands much to Harry's amusement. Henry laughed and carressed my back. "They are going to love you", he said as he pulled me close. 

I sure hoped they would. Henry's relationship with his family was very different from the one I had with mine. He was always talking to them or texting them. He called both his sister and his mum if not every day then at least every other day. I overheard him on the phone sometimes and I heard the way he spoke about me to them. There was a tiny part of me that was worried they would be disappointed, when they met me. 

"I'd love to come to England with you", I said. And thruthfully I would love to see where he grew up and meet the people responsible for him becoming the person he was. When they made him they broke the mold, he was such a wonderful man. 

***

We waved Harry off and cleared up after dinner. I was washing a pot in the sink, when I felt Henry's hands gliding around me. He stood close behind me, resting his chin on my head. He was shirtless. The warmth in the pit of my stomach came right back, as I felt him so close to me. He slowly moved his hands from my stomach up to my breasts. He cupped them, gently feeling my nipples through my shirt. There was an immediate reaction and he chuckled as they hardened under his touch. I dropped the pan and the brush in the sink and turned around swiftly, finding his mouth and kissing him hungrily, passionately, my hands feeling his chest. He was kissing me ravenously, trying to unbutton my shirt. 

"Rip it", I whispered in his mouth. He pulled away from the kiss and looked at me with pure desire in his eyes. Then he grabbed the placket of the shirt with both hands and tore it with such force that the fabric ripped with a sharp, intense sound. A couple of buttons bounced off and landed on the floor. My breathing intensified as he stood for a second looking at me with a deep, longing gaze. 

"Fuck", he said in a husky voice and pulled me in to kiss me again. His hands were all over me, as I fidgeted with the button on his jeans. I was so ready to feel him inside me, my core throbbing. He was out of the jeans in no time, his boxers followed suit. He helped me out of my jeans and panties and lifted me up onto the kitchen counter. 

He held back a bit, but I didn't want him to. I pulled him closer to me and placed myself, so he was able to enter me. I moaned loudly when he thrust himself into me, and that made him groan with desire. 

I leaned my head backwards and let out a whimper as my climax came coursing through my body. Henry leaned in closer, still moving inside me, and licked my throat ending in a kiss. As he kissed me he came with such a force that he shuddered. 

"I've wanted to do that since I saw you in your suit", he said out of breath.