89

Henry's album was set to drop and in his thank you notes on the album he thanked his wife, Ellie. The press already had several sources confirming that we had gotten married, but Henry's team had suggested we leave the actual confirmation for the album release. It didn't matter much to me how we did things, as long as I could just be with Henry, I was fine. I was almost 6 months pregnant and I couldn't hide it. We decided that I wouldn't have to anymore.

The album dropped on a friday. There was going to be a release party on the saturday, where Henry would be the guest of honor. The record label hosted the event, where lots of people from the recording business would attend. There were going to be friends and family as well, and lots of celebrities had been invited. Henry really wanted me to come and I wanted to be there for him. I could always go home earlier if I was tired, I suggested. 

"Ellie, I'm not letting you go anywhere on your own, love. If you get tired, we go home together". He kissed me and went through a bunch of outfits, Harry Lambert had sent over. The event was just a few days away and he needed to settle on a look. I  sat on our bed  and admired him in the mirror, as he held the different outfits up and looked at them. They were very Henry Stiles, glittery, colorful and fun. No matter what he put on, he'd look fantastic. 

"What are you going to wear, love?" He interrupted my thoughts, looking at me in the mirror. 

I shrugged. "I actually don't know..." It dawned on me I hadn't even thought about what to wear. I had gotten used to just wearing something loose fit when I went out, but now I could actually wear something that showed off my bump. 

"Want me to call Harry?" He turned and asked me. He was shirtless, just wearing his jeans. His toned, tattoed torso right in front of me. "You're giving me that look..." He smirked at me. 

I realised I was gawking at him, constantly feeling like a horny teenager, ready to jump his bones. I covered my eyes, and nodded. "Yeah, I think it's best to give him a call". 

Henry laughed and picked up his phone and gave Harry a call. They arranged he'd get a selection of dresses sent over immediately. Henry was leaning up against a dresser, looking at me while he was on the phone. He was deliberately doing little things to make me notice him. He flexed his muscles, touched his abs, and made silly poses. I giggled at him, doing my best not to disturb the call, he was making. 

"... alright, Harry, thanks a million. Yea, she's beautiful, the bump is growing. I think she'll need something that shows it off. Like something tight? But comfortable? Do you think you could get your hands on a couple of pairs of Gazelles with "Henry's Heart" on them?  Nah, I think heels would be pure torture for her. Yea... Let's do that. Thanks man". 

He hung up the phone, and smiled cheekily at me, as he flexed his abs and winked at me. 

***

Harry sent over a bunch of dresses, all beautiful, which made it difficult to choose. But my heart skipped a beat for a black, ruched dress with straps. It fit me really well and made me feel sexy enough to stand next to Henry. 

The material of the dress felt like silky lingerie and it accentuated the bump so well. Henry approved without hesitation. He jumped off the bed and came to stand behind me. He was going to wear a jumpsuit with red hearts on it, which was so fitting for the release of his album. 

"I think this'll do", he said and smiled at me in the mirror. "You are stunning, Mrs. Stiles". 

"Thank you Mr. Styles", I smiled at him in the mirror. "You are beautiful". 

"And hot?" He grinned at me. 

"So hot!" I winked at him and turned around to kiss him. 

***

On the release day everything was wild. Social media was booming with Henry related content. There were reviews of the album, fan reaction videos, trending hashtags and as the album debuted directly at number one, there would be lots to celebrate at the release party. 

I held my breath as I went on instagram to see if there were any posts about him thanking his wife. I knew there would be thousands, but I was scared they would be only negative and hateful. Henry wasn't as nervous as me, and he trusted that his fans would see how happy he was and how much he loved me. 

There were negative posts, definitely. But there were more positive ones, congratulating us on our wedding, warm, kind messages for Henry and me. I was so relieved, I cried. 

"Oh love, don't let the bad ones get to you..." Henry comforted me and kissed the top of my head. 

"It's not that... There are so many sweet messages, they love you so much", I sobbed into his chest. 

He chuckled into my hair. "Aw honey, don't cry. You really are a hormone bomb, huh?" He pulled me closer and cuddled me. "There will always be people who say bad things, and people who say good things. To me, all that matters, is what you say." 

I sniffled and dried my eyes. I knew he was right, it only mattered what the two of us said and felt. He held my face in his hands and looked at me, like I was the most extraordinary woman in the world. "I love you so", I said and his eyes became smaller as he smiled his big, beautiful smile.

"I love you, Ellie. And that won't change no matter what anyone says". He put his hands on my stomach and caressed it. "This - you and Nugget - is all that matters. Everything else is what it is".