68

After the party the girls stayed a couple of days and they immediately started helping me around the house

After the party the girls stayed a couple of days and they immediately started helping me around the house. We painted and moved furniture around, hung pictures on the walls and made trips to different furniture stores around LA. I didn't make huge changes, but just enough to make the place feel like it was ours. 

Meanwhile Henry was working hard on his album. I didn't see him much, but that just meant it was all the more intense when I finally did. I went to bed late after the girls took off to their hotel. I drifted off to sleep, but woke in the middle of the night, when Henry slipped into bed next to me. I rolled around, so I was face to face with him and pulled him close to me. 

"I was hoping, I'd get to kiss you goodnight", he said, kissing me multiple times, each kiss more intense than the last. I deepend the kiss, and pressed myself against his body. I would never get tired of his kisses or his warm tongue. He was tugging at my top, trying to get it over my head. I helped him, and as soon as I stretched my arms, and pulled the top over my head, he was all over me. He kissed my neck, my chest and my breasts. He continued down my belly and removed my panties, so he could press his tongue between my legs. I moaned loudly, as soon as he hit the sweet spot. I was aching to feel him everywhere. He circled me with his tongue, intensifying his movements, pushing me closer and closer to the edge. In the end I came, feeling like fire was erupting from me. Henry placed himself between my legs and entered me, slowly and carefully, since I was still feeling a little tender after climaxing. He moved deep inside me, letting out a moan as I clenched around him and started moving with him. He bent his head and licked my nipples, which turned me even more on, and made me moan. His mouth found mine, kissing, tasting and sucking on my lips. His thrusting became faster as we moaned into each other's mouths, both feeling the electricity we created between us. Henry came undone, and collapsed on me with pleasure.
We fell asleep in each other's arms and I slept like a baby, being so close to him.

***
Ana and Sarah flew back home first. Gayle decided to stay for a bit. She could take care of business remotely and Xander had the household under control. Their kids were both teenagers now, so Xander could handle their survival, as Gayle put it.
I figured there were a few reasons why she wanted to stay. First and foremost, she was worried about me. Secondly, she was bored in Scarsdale and enjoyed being out here. And thirdly, she missed me, like I missed her. No matter what the reason was, I really appreciated her being here with me. She helped me with the house and took me out to lunch and art expoes, she even baked stuff for me and fussed about me constantly. Henry was happy she stayed, he appreciated her being there, when he had to work. He put the finishing touches on "You Saw Me" and it was beautiful. It had come a long way since that little tune, he hummed the first day we woke up together. Naturally, I preferred when he played acustic guitar, lying next to me on our bed, singing to me. But he had done a lot to make it feel like an intimate loveletter from him to me. It was catchy and funky, just like his music always was, but he delivered it with a lot of emotion. The crew around him were sure it would be a hit; he didn't mind either way, he said. "I just want to sing to Ellie". 

I was invited to join a meeting about the launch of the new single and subsequently the announcement of our engagement. Henry really wanted me there, so I went with him and Jeff to Columbia Records. Henry's publicist, Laura was with us on a conference call from the UK. Henry and I had talked about it in advance and none of us were into the whole idea of photos and interviews like you usually saw with royals or mainstream celebrities, when they announced they were engaged. Henry's music was the main focus, we were fine with our engagement being public, but that was it. There was no need for a big, public announcement. Henry would mention it in his interview with The Rolling Stone, and that would be it. Luckily Jeff agreed that it would be the best solution for us and that the release of "You Saw Me" as Henry's loveletter to me, was good publicity, but mostly a fitting way for Henry to stay true to who he was as an artist. Jeff's main focus was that Henry loved his fans and they were the reason Henry was as successful as he was, not undermining the fact that he was talented, of course. His fans wouldn't recognise him in a big engagement announcement with tacky photos in OK magazine. That wasn't Henry's style. Thankfully, because I really didn't see myself in that either. Laura agreed that the plan we had made was the best way to promote Henry's new single and they set a date for release, two weeks away. Henry usually surprised his fans with new singles, and he would do the same this time by hinting that something was happening, and then letting it drop with a bang. Laura and him were going to make a plan for his social media presence and work out how he could start hinting that something was coming. 

"Are you comfortable with the plan, Ellie", Laura asked on the big screen we were sitting in front of. I felt nervous being asked in front of the group of people around the table, but Henry held my hand and that calmed me a bit. 

"Yes, I'm very comfortable with it", I said and smiled. "I just really prefer if I don't have to do interviews or anything."

People around the table smiled at me, and Jeff said that I didn't have to worry about it. Henry had a great team and they would do anything and everything to make sure we were comfortable with what was going on. 

Henry cleared his throat and asked the room: "What about our wedding? Is that something we can do ourselves as well?" 

Laura nodded on the screen. "Of course you can, have you set a date?" 

"No not yet", Henry started. "But I'd like us to start talking about it. And I think I speak for the both of us", he paused and looked me in the eyes, "if I say that we don't want it to be public." I nodded. 

"That's great, you guys. It doesn't need to be publically known, you can do it however you want to. I think, what we'd like to advise you to do, is to be aware of security, but apart from that we'll stay out of your way", Laura said smiling. "And if there's anything you need, you let us know". 

We both nodded and thanked her. Jeff would help us out. "Afterall, I am best man", he laughed, nodging Henry and winking.