48

I stepped out of the limo, looking down on my shoes before lifting my head and being met by a roar from the crowd. The flashes were going off like fireworks. The first section of the red carpet was where the fans were located. We'd walk a short distance before coming to the press section. Harry and the assistants would be ready to take care of us before we went through to the press. 

I looked up and met Henry's smiling face. I immediately smiled back, a big happy smile, because I hadn't fallen out the limo. Henry laced his fingers with mine and kissed my temple. "Are you ready?" he whispered. I nodded and did my best to smile and just be me. There was a huge crowd, all there to see their favorite celebrities. They were wearing colorful outfits, had big signs, flowers and other gifts for their idols. It was fairly easy to spot who was there for Henry, and I smiled as I read signs saying all sorts of sweet, loving things about him. He signed things, posed for selfies and shook a lot of hands. I stayed behind him, smiling at his loving interaction with his fans. I knew he loved them, like they loved him. He turned to smile at me and pointed to a sign someone was holding. It said "Welcome Ellie". I felt my heart skip a beat and smiled at the girls who were holding the sign. Henry led the way over to them and signed their sign and one of the girls asked, if I would sign it as well. I was very flattered, blushed a little and nodded. I signed it with my best signature and thanked them for being so lovely. They even wanted me to pose with them for a selfie, so I did. It made me feel warm and welcome and I thanked them again, before walking along with Henry. 

Before we were to enter the part of the red carpet where the press was taking pictures, we had a quick session with the stylists. I was just about to have a fresh coat of lipstick put on, when Henry excused himself: "Sorry to barge in, but can I just kiss her before you put that on?" 

The assistant giggled and moved to a side, so Henry could reach down and kiss me. It was a long, deep kiss that soothed my nerves. He pulled away from the kiss and smiled at me, so I pulled him right back and kissed him again. 

We got ready to move on to the section I dreaded. His fans were there to see the best in him, I wasn't as sure about the press. Henry led again, this next part being more choreographed, since we had to stop and pose every now and again. The flashes on the professional cameras were in a very different league. I let Henry lead me and made sure to smile, but not too much. I was using all the pointers Glenne had given me. Henry put his arm around me and pulled me close. The flashes went crazy and the photographers were yelling at us:

 "Kiss her!"

"Henry, over here!"

"When's the wedding?"

"More, Henry!"

Henry smirked at them and kissed me on the forehead. He whispered to me: "Just act like they're not here. Fuck 'em". 

That made me laugh and the flashes went off again. Click, click, click!

He twirled me around and we walked on hand in hand. Everytime we stopped he whispered something to either make me smile or laugh and reminded me that none of this mattered. 

"Next time we stop is the last time before we get to the interview section", he said. "I'm going to kiss you. Not just a little peck, I'm going to really kiss you. And just know that while I'm kissing you, I'm thinking about putting my tongue between your legs". 

I took a deep breath and looked at him in a way I can only imagine must have looked very lustful. Click, click, click! 

He smirked at me and led me a bit further. When he stopped he put his hand around my waist and pulled me closer. Then he bent down and kissed me. Click, click, click! He pulled away from the kiss and looked at me while smiling. I smiled back and winked at him. That made him chuckle and once again the flashes went crazy. 

I put my hand on his chest and looked over my shoulder. Click, click, click! It was the perfect photo moment. 

"Look at you!" Henry whispered in my ear. I looked up at him and made a silly face that he mimicked. Click, click, click! 

We were serving them perfect photos and I was just being myself. There was no need for anything else. 

Henry put his hands together and thanked them for their time and just before he led me off to the next section, he bent down and whispered: "Consider that tongue between your legs to be a promise later". I nudged him and smiled at the cameras one last time. 

***

The section with the interviewers was busy. Jeff had advised Henry to do two or three interviews and he had pointed out specific media outlets. TMZ were not one of them. 

There was an interviewer called Roman Kemp from an English radiostation, Capital FM, who Henry immediately went to. They had history and it was a given he'd have a talk with them. Roman was a young and fun guy, who made lots of jokes and he and Henry seemed to have a good relationship. 

"Well, Henry. I've noticed something", Roman said. 

"Really? What?", Henry asked. 

"There seems to be a lady on your arm, mate", Roman said cheekily, waving at me. 

I smiled at him and blushed a little, not comfortable with being in focus. 

"Yeah. This is Ellie", Henry said, beaming at me. "I'm a lucky guy". 

"Yeah bit out of your league, man", Roman said and nudged Henry.

I rolled my eyes at them and they both laughed. 

"Welcome to the family, Ellie. We're like Henry's extended family at Capital FM and we're happy to see him like this", Roman extended his hand and I shook it. 

"Thank you, Roman", I said. "I'm very happy to see him like this too". 

Henry laughed and squeezed my side.

"So Henry, are we going to break some hearts tonight? Are you officially off the market?" Roman was smiling expectantly at us, ready to be the one with the scoop. I knew Henry never labeled anything publicly, and that his fans were used to being top contestants in the Henry Stiles love life quiz.

To my surprise, Henry smiled, looked at me and said: "Very much off the market, yeah. Ellie is my girlfriend".