Reader x Goku: Dragonballs Work! pt 1

Today had been an absolute disaster from start to finish. First, you overslept and arrived late to work, setting the tone for the rest of the day. Then, an entitled customer unleashed their fury upon you because their iced coffee didn't have enough ice, as if it were the end of the world. As if that wasn't enough, you discovered that someone had carelessly dented your car and left a note devoid of any insurance information. And just when you thought things couldn't get any worse, the delivery person managed to spill your eagerly awaited food all over your front porch.

Sighing deeply, you reluctantly settled for a frozen meal with lackluster taste as your backup plan. Slipping into your cozy pajamas, you sought solace in the living room, plopping down in front of the television. Desperate to escape the day's misfortunes, you mindlessly tuned into an episode of Dragon Ball, hoping to find some semblance of joy.

As fate would have it, the episode turned out to be a random filler, lacking the excitement and significance of the main storyline. Yet, amidst the chaos of your day, a thought crossed your mind. "I wish I could encounter people as extraordinary and enjoyable as Goku and his companions."

As the lights abruptly flickered off, plunging your surroundings into darkness, frustration welled up inside you. With a loud groan, you resigned yourself to sleeping on the couch, feeling the weight of the day's misfortunes bearing down on you. Little did you know, at that very moment, Shenron, the mystical dragon, was being summoned and preparing to grant a wish.

Unbeknownst to you, the wish being granted was none other than your own.

Confusion filled the air as the Z fighters, Goku and his comrades, watched in astonishment as Shenron fulfilled a wish they hadn't even made. It was a perplexing turn of events, even though the wish itself was something they would have gladly asked for.

As Shenron vanished and the dragon balls scattered once again, leaving the group bewildered, you stirred from your quick slumber. Opening your eyes, you find yourself in an entirely unfamiliar setting, surrounded by a dense and mysterious forest. The cold air sends shivers down your spine, adding to your growing irritation.

"How on earth did I end up in the middle of this random forest?!" you exclaimed, your voice echoing through the trees.

As you surveyed your surroundings, a mixture of fear and irritation coursed through your veins, causing tears to well up in your eyes. Trying to rationalize the inexplicable situation, you muttered to yourself, "The best explanation for this? Must be some hallucination from that frozen ravioli." Shaking your head and pinching yourself in disbelief, you let out a frustrated cry.

"God, if you're even out there and care, what the actual hell?!" you shouted at the dark sky, your voice filled with exasperation. "I was already having the worst day imaginable, and now I've been abducted by some freakish person or people and dumped in the middle of nowhere! I'm a person of refinement, not some woodland critter!" Your scream echoed through the forest, venting your frustration to the unknown.

Little did you know, your outburst had caught the attention of a certain group, particularly Goku, who possessed extraordinary hearing. Upon hearing your voice, Goku's curiosity was piqued, and he wasted no time in setting off to find you, determined to unravel the mystery behind your sudden appearance.

As the sounds of approaching footsteps grew louder, a wave of regret washed over you for your impulsive outburst.

"Um, God, if you're still listening, I apologize. Please don't smite me. I just want to find my way out of this forest," you muttered, a hint of desperation in your voice. Slowly, you began to back away from the source of the noise, but before you could make a clean escape, you tripped and landed unceremoniously on your backside.