Awkward Battle Goku Black x Reader

In the midst of the desolated metropolis of West City, a fierce battle unfolded between you and Goku Black, engaging in a deadly hand-to-hand combat. The once vibrant city now lay in ruins, mirroring the intensity of the fight. Goku and Vegeta, already gravely injured, had fallen victim to Black's relentless assault, leaving you as his next target.

Every ki blast, punch, and kick you unleashed upon him, no matter how meticulously calculated, powerful, or swift, seemed to only fuel Black's excitement. His face twisted into a manic and malevolent grin, relishing in the chaos. With ease, he deflected your attacks, countering with devastating blows that inflicted twice the damage.

With a forceful throw, Black hurled you into a towering, dilapidated building that teetered on the brink of collapse. You crashed through several floors, only to be saved by another wall that abruptly halted your descent. As you struggled to regain your footing, a sharp pang of pain surged through you, suppressed by a stifled yelp. Black, seizing the opportunity, seized a handful of your hair from behind, his other arm coiled around your midsection, effectively immobilizing you. Your arms were pinned against your sides, rendering you helpless.

Desperately, you fought against his grip, straining every muscle in an attempt to break free. Black's sinister chuckle reverberated in your ear, his warm breath grazing your skin, a chilling reminder of the danger that enveloped you.

"Now, the last time I held you, or perhaps the former version of you, in this manner, I relished in driving my blade straight through your chest. The sight of life fading from your eyes was truly delightful," Black's eerie voice resonates, as he forcefully pulls your head back, pressing it against his shoulder. A sharp hiss escapes your lips, tears welling in your eyes.

"I... I am not the same person you tormented in this timeline, Black," you growl defiantly, attempting to assert your strength. But Black's chuckle only intensifies. "No, indeed you are not. You possess a resilience far beyond your previous self. Although, this Saiyan vessel of Son Goku is quite intriguing," he mutters, his voice lowering to a chilling calm.

To your astonishment, Black brushes his lips against the tip of your ear, before nuzzling the side of your neck. Panic surges through you, intensifying your struggle, only to elicit a whimper as he strains your neck mercilessly. "It appears that you Saiyans are driven by primal desires, after all," he murmurs, his lips trailing lower, pausing at the faint remnants of the mating mark Goku had left on you years ago.

A gasp escapes your lips involuntarily as Black's teeth graze over the mating mark, mimicking Goku's actions with unsettling precision. He hums softly, releasing his grip on you suddenly, catching you off guard. As you swiftly turn to face him, your reaction is a few seconds too late.

Before you can react, Black forcefully presses you against the grimy wall, his body positioned between your legs. With one hand, he pins your wrists above your head, while the other cups your neck, exerting a slight pressure that restricts your airflow. His gaze fixates on the mating mark, studying it intently. "I never would have considered this with your previous self. You didn't bear such a scar. So why..." His words trail off, causing a jolt of unease to course through you.

Your heart pounds in your chest as you feel his tongue slowly trace over the mark, sending a strange mix of sensations through your body. It's almost soothing, but you fight to keep your mind clear. Your body responds instinctively, recognizing him as Goku physically, and the presence of the mating mark coerces you to reluctantly surrender to Black's advances.

You squirm and attempt to snarl, aiming for a threatening tone, but it comes out as a feeble and pained whimper instead. Black sinks his teeth into your neck, drawing a small amount of blood as he successfully replicates the bite.