🐾 Kid Goku x Female Neko Reader 🐾 pt 3

In the ensuing weeks, Mio seamlessly integrated into the routine of Grandpa Gohan and Goku. Discovering Goku's independence, she followed suit, contributing to daily tasks and chores alongside him. Mio's martial arts prowess, once revealed, became a source of excitement for both Grandpa Gohan and Goku. The prospect of training together delighted Goku, and Mio eagerly joined in.

Every day became an adventure for Mio, gradually healing from the pain of losing her parents and village. Playing in the woods with Goku became a cherished activity, with games like tag and hide-and-seek infused with martial arts.

Hiding in the thicket of a tall canopy, Mio snickered under her breath, watching Goku search for her, his monkey tail wriggling happily in the air. A small gasp escaped her as she accidentally bumped a tree branch, rustling it just enough for Goku to hear. He quickly rushed her way, and Mio emitted a playful mew of surprise. Goku giggled as he chased her out of the tree, and they darted around before he eventually tackled her. Laughter echoed through the bushes as they rolled around, immersed in the joy of their playful antics.

In the midst of their playful sparring, Mio's ears perked up at the sound of Grandpa Gohan calling them back home. "Grandpa's calling us back," she informed Goku, who was currently pinned under her, their tails both wriggling cutely. "Okay!" Goku responded, making Mio squeal as he playfully threw her off, and they both laughed as she landed in a thick brush of tall grass. Mio growled playfully, and then they ran back home to Grandpa Gohan, where their authentic martial arts training awaited.

Grandpa Gohan's lessons were a perfect blend of intensity and fun, exploring various martial arts stances. While Mio particularly favored the art of the tiger, resonating with her feline instincts, Grandpa Gohan ensured she mastered each stance alongside Goku.

As their training reached its pinnacle, Grandpa Gohan had them engage in a spirited spar against each other. In different stances, Goku and Mio locked eyes before the match began, rushing at each other with swift punches, roundhouse kicks, feet sweeps, and even headbutts. Almost evenly matched, Goku's strength contrasted with Mio's exceptional speed. Hours passed until Goku's attack knocked Mio down, leaving her breathless on her back.

Concerned, Goku quickly approached. "You okay, Mio?" he asked, helping her up. Mio groaned and nodded, rubbing her sore backside. "You sure pack a punch; I should've been paying attention to your proximity."

Goku grinned. "I couldn't keep up with your speed, though. I've gotta get faster!" They both grinned and giggled before diving into another match. This time, Mio excelled, honing her abilities and surprising Goku with her adaptability.

Grandpa Gohan smiled as he watched them before turning around. "Come on, you two, it's time to wash up and have lunch."

As the three of them headed home, Goku couldn't resist asking Mio about the origin of her martial arts skills. Mio responded with a solemn smile, recounting her father's expertise and the martial arts culture prevalent in her village. She shared how her father, especially, loved teaching her early in the mornings or during thunderstorms, emphasizing the spiritual connection martial arts had with the world.

Engrossed in Mio's story, Grandpa Gohan and Goku listened intently as they walked home. When their hut came into sight, Goku halted Mio by grabbing her hand and looked at Gohan. "Grandpa Gohan, we'll catch up in a bit."

With a smile, Gohan continued toward the hut, leaving Goku and Mio alone. Mio gazed at Goku curiously, her tail swaying softly.

Unfiltered and sincere, Goku expressed his feelings. "Mio, I love you. I don't care if you're half human and half cat; you mean a lot to me, and I want to always protect you and have you by my side forever. I promise that you'll never be alone."

Mio stared at Goku in wide-eyed shock, surprised by his candid confession. Unsure if he fully comprehended his words, she sensed the genuine passion behind them. Blushing, her tail fluffed up, she looked down abashedly, unable to suppress a smile.

"I-I love you too, Goku. I-Im not sure if I will be the best, but I promise that I'll always protect and grow with you, too, and make sure that you're never alone either. Y-You're really amazing a-and.. oh, goodness.." Amidst the moonlit evening, Mio poured out her feelings to Goku, her shy admission laced with both love and self-consciousness. Goku, tail wagging with joy, responded by grasping both her hands, radiating happiness with his ear-to-ear grin.

Meanwhile, Grandpa Gohan, who had leisurely strolled back to the hut, observed the blossoming connection between Goku and Mio. As they reached him, hand in hand, he bestowed congratulations upon them. "You two will not only grow stronger in combat but also in the depth of your bond. Perhaps, you might even consider marriage."

Mio blushed deeply, her smile revealing both embarrassment and warmth, while Goku giggled, his understanding of marriage still incomplete. "Yeah!"

Yet, as Gohan's gaze shifted towards the darkening sky, his expression transformed abruptly. Turning to Goku too late, he saw Goku halted in his tracks, and Mio puzzled over his sudden unresponsiveness. Gohan realized Goku had spotted the early full moon, urgently attempting to divert his attention. "Goku, look away! Close your eyes!" he insisted, gripping Goku's shoulders.

Mio, growing increasingly concerned, sought to understand what was unfolding. Gohan, now recognizing the imminent danger, seized Mio's wrist, leading her away while explaining the peril of standing too close.

"But what about Goku?!" Mio questioned, turning her gaze towards the transforming Goku. The urgency in Gohan's actions became clear; Goku was metamorphosing into a colossal and furious ape.