Goku x Shape Shifter Fem Reader

The rhythms of farm life had been a relentless challenge since your childhood, a symphony of tasks orchestrated by your adoptive farmer father. Each day demanded attention to myriad chores: tending to the animals, nurturing the gardens, mastering culinary arts, and maintaining an immaculate homestead. Remarkably, amidst this whirlwind of responsibilities, one realm remained elusive: mechanics.

Grateful for the exemption from mechanical duties, you couldn't help but acknowledge the disparities between yourself and your father, not merely in capability but in essence. You grappled with an enigmatic identity, concealed beneath a deceptive human facade known only to your father, who wielded this knowledge like a veiled threat during your disagreements.

You existed as a paradox—a shape-shifter inhabiting a female form devoid of a true physicality. Your malleable nature allowed you to embody the traits of diverse creatures, adapting to the demands of labor as effortlessly as shifting between a sturdy workhorse, a diminutive mouse, or a robust, agile ape, tailoring yourself to suit the requisite strength, agility, or nimbleness.

Today's task involved the tireless harvesting of radishes, destined for the bustling market. Despite your diligent efforts, your father found your pace lacking, though he claimed mechanical woes hindered his ability to assist. Unexpectedly, a stranger, unfamiliar to you, materialized—a startling interruption to your solitary toil.

"Need a hand?" The man's cheerful voice shattered the ambient tranquility, causing you to fumble the giant basket of freshly picked radishes. As you lifted your gaze, your sunhat inadvertently met his chin. Chuckling, he brushed it off, revealing striking features—a wild mane of spiky black hair, onyx eyes, a contagious smile, towering stature, and sinewy muscles that exuded strength without bulkiness.

He seemed almost divine, introducing himself with a simple declaration, "I'm Goku!"

Blushing intensified as your speech faltered, only for his attention to divert to your hands. "Whoa! Are those claws?!"

The sheer horror coursing through your body was palpable, your gaze instantly dropping to your hands now transformed into those of an anteater. The elongated claws, indispensable for extracting radishes from the earth, were never meant for anyone else's eyes. Paralyzed by panic, you abandoned the radishes, fleeing back to the farmhouse, leaving Goku standing there. His reaction remained unknown as you hurriedly sought refuge from the outside world.

Quivering, you slammed the bathroom door, swiftly restoring your hands to their normal state, struggling to catch your breath amidst the overwhelming anxiety, teetering on the brink of a panic attack.

After a tense interval, your father's calls pierced the silence, assuring you it was safe to emerge. Unsure whether to heed his words, you eventually complied.

With cautious steps, you ventured out, swallowing hard as you approached your father and the man. Their apparent ease around each other confounded you—your father even sported a genuine smile. Spotting you, he beckoned, but your wary gaze landed on Goku, who, to your surprise, returned the gesture with a smile. His nonchalance bewildered you. He had witnessed part of your transformative state; why wasn't he fleeing or recoiling from you?

"Y/N, don't be shy. This is Goku, don't you remember?" Your father's words prompted a quick succession of blinks. Had you crossed paths with this man before?

Standing near the front door, a tense silence enveloped you, prompting your father to glance at Goku. "You at least remember Y/N, right?"

Goku chuckled nervously, scratching the back of his head. "Sort of, but I think the last time we met was last year. She always wore a hat, so I never saw her face until today."