Goku x Reader: Depressive Scenario

(This is literally a very random scenario in which a crazed ChiChi succeeds in getting rid of her main problem. Which happens to be the reader.)

For an entire month, you had been trapped in a deep coma, a victim of a devastating explosion that razed numerous buildings, including the one you were unfortunate enough to be in. By your side, Goku, your unwavering companion, sat in quiet vigil, clutching your hand tightly. His face bore the weight of anguish, evident in every line and crease.

Goku's head gently rested against your stomach, his ear attuned to the faint rhythm of your heartbeat. A mixture of sadness and desperation laced his whispered words, as he pleaded for your awakening. "Please, Y/N... Open your eyes," he murmured, his voice heavy with sorrow. "You're carrying our child, but you gotta come back to us.. We're going to be a family, together.."

Bulma approached the hospital bed with utmost care, her hand gently resting on Goku's tense shoulder. She could feel the weight of his worry radiating through his entire body.

"Goku, you need to come home, even if it's just for a day," Bulma pleaded softly, her voice filled with concern. "She's not going anywhere, I promise. But you can't stay here without taking care of yourself. You need to eat, shower, and rest properly."

Goku remained stubbornly rooted in place, emitting a weak growl of frustration. "No... Every time I think she'll be safe, someone comes along to hurt her. If only I had been there, she would be okay. It's my fault."

Bulma's eyes filled with empathy as she squeezed Goku's shoulder gently. "Goku, you can't blame yourself. You've been by her side every single day, and she knows that. But you need to be strong for her and for yourself. Trust that she'll pull through, and take care of yourself in the meantime."

Goku's gaze shifted from the hospital bed to Bulma, his expression a mix of anguish and determination. "Alright, just for a day. But I won't rest until she wakes up. I won't let anything happen to her or our child."

Bulma nodded, a glimmer of hope in her eyes. "That's the spirit, Goku. Let's go home and take care of ourselves, so we can be there for her when she needs us the most."

Goku and Bulma returned home, but Goku's restless determination only allowed him to fulfill two of Bulma's requests: taking a shower and eating. Bulma let out a weary sigh, her gaze dropping as she shared in Goku's deep concern.

In an unexpected display of tenderness, Vegeta approached Bulma and enveloped her in a comforting embrace. She leaned against him, finding solace in his presence. "Vegeta, Goku is right. Y/N is always targeted when she's alone, and now she won't wake up."

Vegeta remained silent, allowing Bulma to express her frustrations and worries.

Meanwhile, Goku had already returned to your side, his damp hair clinging to his forehead from the recent shower. With gentle strokes, he caressed your stomach, desperately longing to see your eyes and your smile once more.

Goku's protective instincts kicked into high gear as an unwelcome figure entered the private confines of your hospital room. It was someone he knew all too well but had hoped to never encounter again. In an instant, he stood up, his body tense and prepared to shield you from any potential harm.

"ChiChi, what are you doing here?" Goku growled, his anger palpable in his voice.

ChiChi, her eyes filled with desperation and a hint of madness, approached Goku with an unsettling intensity. "Oh Goku, I've missed you. I had to come and visit when I found out..."

Goku's expression hardened, his protective stance unwavering. "This is not the time or place, ChiChi. We have more important things to focus on right now."