🍋 Vegeta x Yamcha's Sister Reader 🌸 pt 3

Your smile widened, savoring the soft, gravelly sigh that escaped Vegeta's lips, a testament to the satisfaction he was experiencing under your care. With pride swelling within, you observed him lying shirtless, face down, his arms crossed beneath the pillow supporting his head in tranquil repose.

Straddling him, your hands moved in a deliberate rhythm along his back, tracing the contours, seeking and easing the knots entrenched by years of untended stress. Each deliberate motion gradually coaxed his tense muscles into a state of relaxation, witnessing the release of deep-seated tensions causing his back to flex and then soften under your touch.

A warmth enveloped you, a profound sense of reciprocation for the love and care Vegeta had unexpectedly showered upon you earlier. The evening had unfolded as a delightful surprise. His simple directive to dress up and be ready at 7 pm had initially perplexed you, but his punctuality and charm had left you stunned when he arrived at your doorstep in a sleek suit. The night had exceeded expectations; from a fine dining experience to his genteel mannerisms, he had effortlessly made the evening enchanting without a trace of cheesiness. The exquisite cuisine and captivating ambiance paled in comparison to the highlight of the night—those slow, intimate dances with Vegeta. This unexpected display of affection spurred you to reciprocate, to conclude this remarkable evening by lavishing him with the love and care he had so generously bestowed upon you.

You lower your head, planting a soft kiss on the sensitive nape of Vegeta's neck, relishing in the subtle shiver that courses through him in response to your touch. Sensing his contentment, he signals for a shift, prompting you to rise slightly to allow him to reposition onto his back. Once settled, facing you entirely, you delicately resume your seated position, straddling him once more.

Vegeta's eyes remain fixed on you, his hands tracing along the curves of your outer thighs, a faint scoff escaping his lips. "What's with that foolish grin?" he teases, prompting a giggle from you as your fingertips rest gently against his chest. "You just look so much better without those stress lines," you reply innocently, a faint blush gracing your cheeks as Vegeta's finger trails along the outline of your panties. His smirk widens as his other hand slowly ascends your side, gathering the fabric of your dress. "Ah, so that's the cause of the warmth against my lap," he teases further, causing you to squeak and stumble over your words in surprise.

Vegeta's grin widens as he observes your flustered state, swiftly altering his position to sit up, pulling you into his lap. One arm secures around your waist, while his other hand tilts your chin upward with precision, initiating a tender, profound kiss that instantly melts you. Your eyes drift shut, traversing your hands along the rugged, muscular expanse of his arms before entwining your fingers into his dark Saiyan locks, gently tugging a few strands.

His tongue glides warmly over your lower lip, gaining immediate entrance as you willingly part your lips further, feeling the gentle invasion as your tongues intertwine in a sensual dance, a silent contest for dominance.

Vegeta asserts his control, seizing a firm grip on your backside, evoking a gasp from you, signaling his intent to lift your dress. Your eager compliance earns a deep chuckle from Vegeta. You hadn't imagined the night could improve, yet Vegeta proved you unequivocally wrong.

Days later, in the company of Bulma and ChiChi, they both commend your radiant aura, intrigued by the change. Bashfully, you glance away, crossing your arms. "Vegeta's just been an incredibly wonderful boyfriend lately. He has a romantic side when he wants to," you shyly admit, prompting ChiChi's playful laughter. However, Bulma, sipping her smoothie irritably, scoffs and remains silent, resting her cheek on her fist without offering a comment.

You steal a brief glance at Bulma, opting to shift the conversation to a topic more aligned with her interests.

Before long, ChiChi is giving Goku a serious talk upon his return with Vegeta from an arduous training session. However, her resolve crumbles swiftly under Goku's puppy-eyed charm and winsome smile. She's well aware of her susceptibility to Goku's irresistible antics.