🍑Shared Gine x Bardock x Gine's Sister Reader🍑

(in this scenario, Frieza doesn't care for the legendary super Saiyan, so he never decides on blowing up the planet.)

You yawned tiredly as you emerged from your Saiyan pod after another successful mission of taking over a planet for Lord Frieza. Though you were one of his better soldiers, you were disregarded most of the time for being a low class warrior. You didn't care, though, you liked being able to stretch your legs and broaden your horizon. Unlike your sister, Gine. She was sweet and stubborn, but no real warrior.

As you made your way away from the pod station, waving at a few of your fellow Saiyans or other soldiers that were familiar with you, you started heading home. At least until your wrist was grabbed by a much larger and stronger hand.

"I thought you were gonna wait for me." A deep male voice said, causing you to look up with a raised brow. Unruly spiky black hair, serious onyx eyes, scar on the left cheek; Bardock, your sister's mate.

And yours too, if you ever actually decided to deepen the bond. "Eh, hi Bardock." You say casually, as he lets go of your wrist. "I just wanna go take a real bath and get a homemade meal." You say, making Bardock hum quietly as he fell into step next to you. He was pretty tall compared to your and Gine's smaller heights, and definitely manly. You'd be lying to yourself if you said you weren't tempted to lay with him. But you didn't want kids, unlike your sister who had already had a son that was a few years old now. Raditz, the little turd, but you loved your nephew.

"I heard you got smacked around by a fish." Bardock teased, making you huff instantly. "One, it was a merman or something. Two, he didn't smack me around, I happened to slip on slime and ran into a flipper."

At this, Bardock barked out a laugh, making you growl up at him. "It's not funny." You say, and he smirks more at you. "It actually is."

Your eye twitches and you punch him hard in his side, making him annoyed. "I dare you to do that again-" He starts, but your instant response causes a literal roughhousing fight between the two of you.

Other Saiyans move out of the way calmly as you and Bardock fight and tumble around on the ground, as this was normal Saiyan behavior. But you and Bardock were definitely chaotic when tussling around.

"Y/N, Bardock!" You and Bardock stop instantly as if you're being chastised by an angry mother, in which you were, in a way. You had Bardock in a leglock, and Bardock was gripping your thighs to prevent you from trying to choke him out.

Gine stood nearby with her hands on her hips, and a big glare on both of you.

Both of you separate and stand up, as you huff and go up to Gine. "Blame Bardock and his fat head. Hi sis." You say, hugging Gine gently as your tails unravel from your waist and sway calmly in the air. "How was your mission?" Gine asks you, and you roll your eyes a bit. "A waste of time, but successful as always." You say.

Gine smiles and looks up at Bardock as he approaches next, slightly shoving you in a teasing manner before he hugs Gine as well. You flip Bardock off, but he ignores you as he greets his mate, answering her question about his mission as well. "Same as what your fat ass sister says." He says, and you snarl before resting your hands on your hips. "You can kiss my fat ass, Bardock." You say, hearing him mutter under his breath. "If you stopped being so scared I'd do more than that."

Gine couldn't help but to giggle, as she whole heartedly and openly wanted you and Bardock to finally mate. It was a common thing as well if all parties were accepting of it, especially when there were families with only sisters inviting a male into the mix to mate with. Females were rare, so some males tended to get lucky enough to have more than one mate.

You huff in irritation at him. "I'm not scared of mating with you, dumbass, I'm just not ready to be a mom. It's not that hard to understand." You defend, and Gine comes over to you with a smile. "You'd be a great mom though. Plus I'd be the best aunt ever!" She added cheekily, and you feel your anger dissipate. "Well, I'll think about it, but that doesn't mean I won't be at Bardock to a pulp."

Bardock snorts. "Please, id have you flat lining."

"Jackass."

"Shorty."

"Bitch."

"Pussy."

You and Bardock keep slinging insults back and forth until you're roughhousing and fighting all over again, at least until Gine hits you both with a heavy wooden spoon on the heads.

A short while later, you found yourself sharing a shower with Bardock, something else highly common. "So you really don't wanna mate, not even for fun?" He asks you as you wash his back for him, prompting you to smack his shoulder. His sturdy, sexy shoulder. "Quit acting desperate, Bardock. You'll know when I decide to, and that doesn't mean that you'll be the one who I get with anyway." You say, causing him to turn around and face you in all of his glory.

All of his muscular, well defined, manly glory. You couldn't stop from staring at his chiseled chest and abs, the warrior body he had definitely making you question your statement not a second later. "You sure you don't wanna mate with me? You're practically drooling." Bardock says, towering over you as he boxes you in. Though he couldn't help that you were getting to him too, as your beauty was different from Gine's own, but definitely amazing with your own physique. But he knew better than to just act like some untamed brute, he'd never do anything without consent.

You scoff shyly and cross your arms. "As if!"

Bardock rolls his eyes, his dampened hair reaching just past his shoulders when drenched. "You're in so much denial." He states, prompting you to turn around so that he could was you this time.

You do so, humming a bit as you feel him start to lather your back with soap. "I might be, but I'm also serious. Gine is the one for motherhood. I'm a warrior, I can't waste nine months sitting idle and then worry about whether or not my child will be strong or whatever. Raditz is about to start on his own missions with the prince, and I don't even know if that makes him lucky or not, but at least he's a warrior.. I couldn't sit at home like Gine at all." You say thoughtfully.

Bardock presses his chest against your back, sighing heavily. "You make so many excuses, Y/N. But you're in heat. Did you even realize that?" He asks, making you blink. "Huh? No way." You say obliviously.

Bardock chuckled, his hands gently resting on your hips as he leaned down, his tail slowly entwining with yours. "I'm not going to do anything, but I won't let some other guy get to you," he reassured, resting his head on your shoulder.

Feeling a different kind of attraction, you swallowed nervously before scoffing shyly. "You're suddenly turning a new leaf and being rather sweet, aren't you? Maybe Gine is rubbing off on you," you remarked, eliciting a soft grin from Bardock before you both continued to bathe.

You'd act like you'd think about it, but you knew you didn't need any more persuasion. You were just going to keep playing hard to get.