**Twelve**

Emmesere's POV

**The Clone Wars**

A few days after our encounter with Dooku we were back on Coruscant. Anakin and I were talking on the balcony about our plans that were considered forbidden.

"I want to get married in Naboo," he says.

"I do too it was where we had our first kiss," I say pulling his Padawan braid and bringing him closer to me.

"Ow!" he whines tugging on my braids in the back.

I ignore the pain and kiss him hard.

He and I pull away once more and then begin rediscussing our wedding plans.

"I want Padme, C3PO, R2D2, and Shmi there," I say resting my head on his chest.

"As much as I wish we could have my mom there we can't it's too risky for her safety with the war going on," he replies sadly.

"I suppose you have a point."

"I know this is kind of straightforward," Anakin begins.

"Has that ever stopped you before now?" I ask playfully using the force to push him.

"No," he says laughing a little.

"Good then tell me."

"I was trying to and you stopped me," he says pushing me back with the force.

"Anakin," I say raising my eyebrow at him.

"I was hoping you would want to maybe try to have a family after we are married. I know that we are Jedi and being pregnant could complicate your life as a female Jedi but..."

"Anakin, I already told you I don't care about all the rules anymore I just want to be your wife. I want a family with you even if it breaks the Jedi code!"

"I never thought Master Yoda's Padawan would ever be as reckless as I am! But then again you did save me from Dooku so what can I say."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Obi-Wan walks over to us and says, "The council wishes to speak to you both."

"Did we do something wrong Master?" Anakin asks.

"No, both of you are actually on good terms right now."

"That's good," I reply.

We arrive in front of the council and bow then Master Yoda speaks, "Proud of you Emmesere, I am. Great team you and Skywalker are, though reckless at times."

"Thank you, Master," I say bowing.

"Given this exceptional team work the council has decided to allow you both some time away to a destination of your choice but this time Senator Amidalla will be watching you both." Master Windu finishes.

"Thank you." Anakin and I reply in unison.