**Thirty**

Darth Vader/Anakin POV

I had looked at the white crystal that my secretary had been wearing over and over again, trying to make sense of everything. As far as I knew my wife was dead, Darth Sidious had told me. I never thought that he might be lying to me, and if the woman who I had hired was my wife then that must mean that our child was alive as well.

But she seemed so different than the fiery woman I once knew.

I lay down on the couch and take out my whiskey flask, I was Anakin again because he had a drinking problem. I play back Vader's actions in my head towards the woman who claimed to be my wife and cry.

When I can finally gather my thoughts I go into the hospital wing and the doctors all look up when I enter the room, "What can we do for you, Lord Vader?"

"How is she?"

"She's in a coma. We've given her pain pills after performing surgery, I don't know how much longer she has to live my Lord." the head doctor says.

"Don't let her die! If she dies I'll kill all of you!" Darth Vader yells taking back over.

Knowing their place they all nod and get back to work.

I get into my office and scream using the force I destroy half of my office.

Pathetic Skywalker knew that woman and wouldn't forget her, but as Darth Vader I cared about no one and nothing. I felt only anger and pain.

Even when I'm bleeding from a cut in my hand from some glass that had just cut me, I feel nothing.