**Thirteen**

Emmesere's POV

**The Clone Wars**

Padme had taken me to an old room in the castle on Naboo that had all kinds of old previous Queen's attire, to help me find a wedding dress. We try on tons of dresses with no luck until we find a gorgeous flowing dress with gold in the front. Blue satin shoes. And a long lacey veil that touched the floor.

"Do you like it Emmesere?" she asks me. 

"Oh, Padme, it's lovely! I...I...love it!"

"Then I think you're ready to go out and see Anakin. He's waiting for us with C3PO and R2."

"Wait, Padme!" 

"What is it Emmesere?" 

"What about tonight shouldn't I have something special to wear for the honeymoon?"

"Don't worry it's all waiting for you in the room I have picked out for you two. Just go marry him already!"

I laugh and hug her before we walk out to Anakin, who was just wearing his Jedi robes, but I didn't care. In that moment all I could do was smile.

"Emmesere, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever known especially today!" he tells me when I walk up to him.

"Anakin, you are the most handsome and reckless man I have ever known!" I tell him taking his hands in mine.

The man Padme had found to marry us begins to speak saying, "Do you Emmesere Donndern take Anakin Skywalker to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"Do you Anakin Skywalker take Emmesere Donndern to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

"Now I understand you have your own vows please begin." the man says.

"Anakin, nothing in the galaxies can compare to what we have. To the way, you protect me without any hesitation for your safety or health. I can never repay you for all the torture you went through as a child on my behalf when I deserved each and every beating, and I will be forever in your gratitude for being such a great friend. You are the only person to have ever gotten me to break the rules and I'll break all the rules just to be with you until I die!"

"Emmesere, you are my fire and my reason to live. You keep me going when I feel lost on missions I think of you and smile. You are my passion and my destiny. I promise to give you whatever I can despite our secret marriage, I will protect you and love you as much as I can. You will be my one and only in the galaxies. And I promise I will never give you a reason to doubt me. I will never betray you or hurt you. Because I love you."

"You may kiss the bride." the guy says.

Anakin holds my hands and brushes his thumbs over each hand as we kiss. I could feel his passion, happiness, and deep love for me in this moment. And nothing was going to break us apart for a long time. Not even the galaxy.