55. heaven is a bedroom .

carries on from where last chapter ended
warning: smut. sub!theo like you've never seen it before.

HEAVEN IS A BEDROOM

"You're so unbelievably hot, you know that?" Theo murmured against her lips, and she smirked lazily in return, before he dove right back in for another kiss. 

Florence pushed him backwards, down the tight corridor, wanting to take him someplace else. Someplace less risky.

She gave him one last prolonged peck on the lips as they ventured into the open corridor before her hand trailed down his side and took hold of his hand, interlocking her fingers in his, sending him a smile, before dragging him off in a direction of her choice.

She led him in silence. His heart was racing in his chest as his mind came up with a million different ways as to where this could lead to, he was gobsmacked to say the least. She'd just given him head in a corridor and now was leading him off somewhere where they were most definitely going to do a bit more than just that. All he could think about was how lucky he had gotten with her.

As Florence pulled him into the common room, their friends — who were still sat around the fireplace, minus Lenora since she couldn't really even be called a 'friend' anymore, looked over at them. Blaise poked his head over the top of the sofa after seeing Draco's head turn in the direction of where they'd just heard the door gently close, and to the footsteps passing them in the common room.

Florence gave both Blaise and Draco an innocent smile as she saw them and nodded her head politely as you would if you were a gentleman passing another one in the streets on their way to work in a joyful skipping type of mood. Theo however, still starstruck by the situation he had found himself in, looked at Blaise and Draco when Florence had turned away and was leading him up to his own dorm room, knowing that Lenora would probably be in hers. He looked at his friends with his mouth agape and a smile of disbelief creeped its way onto his face as he gazed from Draco to Blaise, repeatedly — Blaise's eyebrows were raised slightly and he had a proud smirk worn on his face, whilst Draco, weirdly, looked rather unamused, staring at his friends as they passed but not sending a smile of any sort.

When he closed his eyes as he turned away from his best friends, the brunette boy leant his head back and silently thanked the lords before entering through the archway the staircase leading to his empty dormitory, where they would be completely alone.

Theo hadn't really took any notice of Draco's reaction, too busy focusing on his lady to even bother. However, after Theo and Florence had left the common room into the area of the boy's dormitories, Blaise's gaze was attracted by the blond boy, and he took great care in squinting his eyes with furrowed eyebrows, as if trying to solve a puzzle, and he followed Draco's gaze back to the dormitory archway, before he watched Draco's agitated eyes turn to the book sat idly in his lap. Huh, he thought, before shrugging and going back to the nap he was taking on the sofa, completely ignoring what had just happened and deciding whatever it was shouldn't and wouldn't stop him from enjoying his peaceful quiet time.

Not far away from Draco and Blaise, Florence lead Theo into his shared dorm room; he closed the door behind himself. 

Florence slowly walked up to him, holding eye contact as she approached him. He stood still in his spot, fighting away the nervous urge to back up against the door as she got closer. She'd just given him head for the first time and he was feeling as much of a bottom as he ever had, and they weren't even currently doing anything except for undressing one another with their eyes. He was willing to do anything and everything she wanted. He was all hers. It scared him, that did, because even he didn't know the lengths he'd go for her.