Slut

It felt like we had been walking for hours down these stupid train tracks. Steve was helping me walk while Dustin, Lucas, and Max walked beside us. "You're sure that was dart?" Lucas said turning to Dustin. "Yes I'm sure, he had the exact same pattern on his butt" Dustin said sounding aggravated. "Well he was tiny two days ago" Max said "he's also molted three times already" Dustin said looking back at her. "Malted?" Steve said concerningly "Molted" I corrected him, he still looked confused "shed his skin for more growth, like hornworms" I elaborated while looking at him.

"When is he gonna molt again?" Max asked Dustin "I don't know but when he does he'll be fully grown or close to it" Dustin responded "and so will his friends?" I asked Dustin adding to his sentence "Yeah" he said sighing afterward.

"And he's gonna eat a lot more than cats" Steve said looking straight. "Wait, a cat" Lucas said grabbing Dustin and no longer walking.

"Dart ate a cat?" He said adding to his question. "No, no what no" Dustin stuttered over his sentence. "What do you mean? He ate Mews" I said now turning around with Steve to face them. "Mews, who's Mews?" Max asked "its Dustin's cat" Steve responded. "Steve!" Dustin yelled "I knew it, you kept him" Lucas said to him. They continued to argue when I heard a noise coming from what I thought was the woods or maybe the "lab" that we were walking toward. I turned to Steve to tell him but it seemed like he was already aware.

"You guys" he said still holding on to me and looked out to the woods. "Guys!" I yelled at the kids making them all turn to face me, Steve, and the woods.

The boys all ran toward the woods which forced me to follow since no one thought I could walk on my own. We started to walk up and down hills in the  woods till we reach a clearing and heard voices and saw what looked like car lights. "Steve?" I heard Nancy and Jonathan say in unison. "Nancy?" Steve yelled to them, "Jonathan?" I yelled to them which Jonathan followed with "Izzy? What are you doing here?". "What are you doing here?" I asked him ignoring the question. "We're looking for Mike and Will" Nancy said looking at Steve not me. "They're not in there, are they?" Dustin said to her and Jonathan. "We don't know, why?" Jonathan said looking at him. Before anyone could answer there was a loud screech that came from the lab.

We stood outside waiting for any sign that anyone was in there or at least still alive.

Dustin and Jonathan were attempting to open the door when somehow they were successful. We waited even after opening the door when a car honked and everyone moved out of the way.

We saw Jonathan's car speed by which was followed by the chief of police, Jim Hopper. "Get in, get in!" We heard him yell as we all rushed to get inside the car.

"Where's my dad?" I asked Hopper as he drove. He stayed silent still looking at the road but now gripping the steering wheel tighter. "Hopper, where the fuck is my dad!" I yelled at him already knowing an answer. I sat in silence and looked straight at the road. As silent tears fell down my face I couldn't think of anything except for wanting to be held by my dad.

Once we got to Joyce's house I sat on the couch and curled up into a ball. I stopped crying half way through the trip to Joyce's house. I could hear Hopper on the phone with someone but I didn't care who or what they were talking about. How did he die? Alone? Sad? Scared? Was it painful? Did anyone even care? It didn't seem like it. Who was there? Did that thing kill him? Why wasn't I there? Did he want to tell me anything? Where was I going to go? My moms? No, she's in jail. Was I an orphan?

I was knocked out of my trance when Mike walked up and grabbed something beside me. It was my dads games. "Did you guys know that Bob was the original founder of Hawkins AV?" He said looking at everyone but me. "Really?" Lucas said quietly "He petitioned the school to start it and everything, then he had a fundraiser for it" he said like he was praising my dad for something. "Shut up, Mike" I mumbled but he continued anyway, "We can't just let him die in vain" he said talking to everyone in the kitchen.

"Shut the fuck up, Mike!" I yelled at him. "Calm down, Izzy. It's not his fault" Nancy said walking toward me. "No, you shut the fuck up and stop acting like your better than everyone one" I said causing her to stop in her tracks. "Why are you lashing out at me? I didn't do anything and you shouldn't even be here" she said yelling back at me "Well what do you want me to do" I asked her not really looking for an answer. "Go home!" She yelled.

"god your such a bitch" I yelled to her. "Really I'm the bitch, your screaming at everyone because your upset and I get it so just calm down" she yelled back at me. "You don't know shit about shit!" I yelled while she came toward me. "I know how it feels to not have a parent that cares about you, have you met my dad?" She said causing me to just look at her. "You don't know about anything except for being a fucking slut ass bitch who's never had to work for anything in her life and never will!" I yelled to her before storming to the room I had at Joyce's house.

Of course I felt bad about what I said but not bad enough to apologize. After she started hanging out with the "popular" kids she completely left me stranded with no friends. Thank god me and Tina became friends and I became "popular" and we just stopped talking. Now she's fucking Jonathan and moving on with her life and acting like a complete bitch. Acting like she knows how it feels for your dad to fucking die. Like she knows how it feels to have to work for anything. How it feels to live in a world where your not sheltered from everything.

The tears started flowing thinking about everything and I started to sob into the teddy bear my dad got me when I was 8 when my parents divorced.