I want it

Izzy turned the water at hot as it would go which was not very hot. She quickly took off her clothes and got into the shower. She grabbed the expired shampoo bottle. As she washed her hair she closed her eyes. Instead of darkness she saw something. Her mother. Her biological one. She quickly opened her eyes but found herself in a different bathroom.

She was sitting on the bathtub as her mom washed her hair. Her mom giggled as she hummed to the tune of rock-a-bye baby. She suddenly began singing. "Rock-a-bye baby on the tree top. When the wind blows the cradle will rock" she sang as she pours water over Izzy's head.

The rest of the world went silent as the water went over Izzy's head. The only thing heard was her mother's voice. "When the bough break the cradle will fall" her mother went quiet as Izzy opened her eyes. The room was dark as she looked around for her mom.

"And down will come baby, cradle and all" she heard from her mother's voice. Izzy felt a sudden push against her back. She suddenly couldn't breathe. Water filled her lungs as she opened her eyes. Her arms reached up to attempt to pull herself up. She no longer saw her mom's dark brown hair. She saw a red blur as she tried to make out more. She felt claws dig into her bare skin. She felt so much pain as she screamed. She hit the slimy arms pushing her down. She saw red filter into the water as she felt more pain.

More red filtered into the water as she felt the arms release her and she quickly popped her head out of the water.

He eyes quickly opened as she took a breath. Water rushed over her face as breathed heavily. Her chest rises and falls with her hand over it as she gripped the side of the shower with the other. She looked down to see red mixing in with the clear water. She splashed her face with water before looking down again. It was gone. She took a deep breath.

She quickly finished her shower rising the shampoo out of her hair. As she turned off the shower. She grabbed her towel and walked toward the sink. She put her hands on sink holding herself up. She looked into the mirror before speaking to herself. "I am going fucking crazy" she said before turning and getting dressed.

In the middle of her getting dressed she look up. She shuffled through the clothes she had brought to the boat house. "Fuck" she said in a hushed yell. She opened the door in shorts, a bra, and her socks.

She poked her head out the door looking for Eddie. She didn't hear him but she did hear running water. She walked out of the bathroom into the kitchen and quickly saw a note on the microwave.

Here you go princess

She smiled at the note and sat on the counter. The running water in the background stopped and a door opened. Izzy was brushing out her hair as Eddie walked into the kitchen. He looked her up and down before furrowing his eyebrows and smiling. "You're forward huh" he said laughing as he sat down in a seat next to her. "Ha ha you're funny" she said as she rolled her eyes.

"I need a shirt" she said looking down to him. He got up from his seat and started walking before turning back and walking to her. He put his hands on the counter at each side of her. He got close to her face before speaking.  "what do we say?" He said in a voice that sounded like he was talking to a baby. She looked up at him with all seriousness. "I hate you" she said. "Not quite" he said with an even bigger smile. Izzy rolled her eyes and looked at him. Her eyes locked with his and he looked at her like he has only love in his heart. "Stop it" she said with all seriousness in her voice as she looked away from him.

He looked at her confused. "Stop what?" He asked. "Stop looking at me like that" she said looking back to meet his eyes. "Like what?" He said quietly tucking a piece of hair behind her ear. Their lips got closer and closer before she stopped it pushing him back. "We're not doing that" she said.

"Why?" He asked her. She looked back to him as she jumped off the counter and onto the wooden floor. She didn't answer. She didn't know why. "You told Harrington you're done. What's stopping you?" He asked her. She looked away trying to think of reason before one that should've stopped her before popped into her head. "I have a boyfriend" she said. "You mean the piece of shit that's been cheating on you since you started dating. Great boyfriend material" he said. Izzy walked over to his things and rummaged through them, hoping to find a shirt.

She finally found a loose band shirt. Eddie walked up to her grabbing the shirt and making her face him. "Give it back" she said. "Not until you say he's a piece of shit that doesn't deserve you" he said. She tilted her head to him. "Stop" she said. "No" he quickly retaliated.

Their eye contact remained for at least a minute before he stepped closer and whispered in her ear. "You know I'm right princess" he said. He pushed the shirt against her chest and walked back to the counter.

She stood still holding the shirt to chest. She walked up to him as his back was turned to her. She turned him around before smashing her lips into his. He quickly kissed her back as he picked her up. Her legs wrapped around his torso as he sat her on the counter.

He left kisses down her neck as he travelled down her body. Her hands ran over every part of his body. She quickly lifted his shirt above his body, pulling it off of him. She unbuttoned his loose jeans as Eddie pulled away from her. "Are you like okay?" He asked her. She sent him a small smile before nodding her head and allowing him to kiss her more. He kissed her down her stomach until he got to her Jean shorts. He looked up at her as she nodded. He quickly unbuttoned them and she pulled off her underwear. A cold shiver went down her whole body as her bare ass hit the cold counter top.

                  Smut warning. I'm sorry.

He quickly rubbed his hand over her clit to which Izzy moaned. "You good?" He asked her. She bit her lip looking down to him. His face was so closer to her. His breath sent a shiver up her spine as she nodded quickly. Almost begging him to continue. She suddenly felt his tongue inside of her. She arched her back at the sudden feeling of pleasure.

Her hands tangled in his dark curls as she pulled at the feelings he was giving her. He went deeper inside of her with his face as she bucked her hips forward wanting more. She moaned louder as he continued. The more she moaned the harder he got. She tugged at his hair as she cummed. She moaned louder than she had the whole time. He come up with a small amount of her cum in his face. He whipped it off as she breathed in deeply. "Was it okay?" He asked her. She smiled a kissed him.

He grabbed her and she wrapped her arms around his torso as he brought her to the master bedroom.

He plopped her down on the bed as he quickly took off his jeans. "You have actually no idea how much I want to do this" he said to her. She grabbed his arm and pulled him onto the bed. She quickly got on top of him with a big smile on her face. She slowly began to kiss his chest. She popped her head back up with a confused face. "Wait, are you a virgin?" She asked him. He looked away from her then looked back. "Well. I mean. Yes. Technically yes." He said to her.

Her smile dropped. "I don't wanna be your first. Unless you're okay with that" she said to him. "I might die or go to jail within the next week. I really want it. I want it to be you" he said to her. She smile and kissed him.

She quickly took his boxers off and lined him up with her. She lowered herself onto him as she slowly began riding him. He moaned loudly catching her off guard. He grabbed her waist before speaking with his eyes closed and his head back. "Holy shit" he said making her giggle.

She continued to ride him, taking more of him in. They both moaned. After about 3 minutes he came. "Oh my god, oh my god" he said to her as he held her waist in place. "You good?" She asked him. "I think I just, um" he said. She giggled. She continued to ride him for a couple more seconds until she came. She laid next to him for about 20 minutes before he got up quickly. "You hungry?" He said to which she nodded.