Friday the 13th

It was 7 am and I had taken off of work so I could go with my mom to get Dustin from summer camp. I was wearing one of Robin sweaters from where she had slept over and left it and a pair of jean shorts with white converses. I sat in the back seat so that Dustin would be happy.

Dustin got in the car and turned the music down while looking around the car for me. "Where's Iz-" he was about to ask our mom before I sprang out of my seat and grabbed his shoulders trying to scare him. "boo" i screamed as he jumped. "So how was camp?" I asked him while laying down in the backseat. "It was shitty" he said before mom slapped his arm "language Dusty". "I met someone though" he said with his toothy little smile.

"What do you mean someone?" I said before following it with "a girl?" I said shocked sitting up from my spot in the backseat. "Well don't sound so suprised" he said rolling his eyes before talking about this girl named Suzie who was apparently hotter than Phoebe Cates. No fucking way.

Dustin kept talking about Suzie and camp and this thing he made called "Cerebro" that he can talk to Suzie with while I listened. After 3 hours of driving, we had gotten closer back to Hawkins and Dustin had pulled out his walkie talkie trying to reach any of his friends. I couldn't stop thinking about Mason and our date. I think we're gonna go see the new Friday the 13th movie. I already have an outfit picked out.

Once we had gotten home I had to get Dustin in the house before my mom left. All of the kids were hiding behind a wall in our house trying to suprise Dustin. I left a key for them outside earlier. "Hey Dusty, I'm going to mall okay?" I said to him hoping he wouldn't want to come with me. "Okay, love you" he said not even looking up at me from his bed. He was messing with one of his things from camp so I said it back and shut the door before leaving the house.

I got in my old Nissan and head to mall and stopping to get food for Robin.

Once I got to the mall I ran to the Scoops shop holding a bag of McDonald's with Robins favorites in it. As I ran into the store I ran straight pass Steve who was working at the front and ran to the break room. Robin was sitting in the chair obviously wanting for me. "I'm so sorry" I said dragging out the last syllable and tossing the bag over the table and sitting down.

She opened the bag and smiled to me. "One more" I said to her handing her a strawberry milkshake. Her eyes lit up as she took it. "So how's work?" I asked her as she ate. She started to talk about her day while I listened. Robin was cut off by Steve opening the door abruptly and spoke. "Robin I've been working for you for like an hour come on" he said not even acknowledging me. Robin got up and threw her now completely cleared bag of food away.

I stayed in my seat as Steve sat on the counter while Robin shut the door. I got up about the leave before Steve spoke. "You know you don't work here, right?" he said to me. "Yep, I just come to see you, pretty boy" I said tapping his nose jokingly and leaving the room.

It was about 7:30 and I had just gotten out of the shower and I started getting ready for my date. I put on some light pink eyeshadow and blush on top of a little bit of concealer. I coated my lashes with mascara and lined my lips with a darker lipliner with some lipgloss on top. I put on blue jean shorts with a shirt my mom had gotten me from the GAP but I had but to make a little cuter with some white converses.

Mason told me to meet him there which I thought was a little bit weird considering we were going together but its fine. I got in my car and drone to the theater inside the mall. I waited for him inside the theater. There were a lot of people there but no Mason.

I waited for a 10 more minutes and he still wasn't there. I thought about calling him on one of the phones at the mall so I did. No answer. I didn't think he stood my up. I looked outside trying to find his car but it wasn't there. There. There he was. Getting out of his car. He wasn't alone. He was with a girl. A girl. I wanted to run to the bathroom so that he didn't see me but I couldn't move. I felt like I was going to cry or throw up or faint or just die.

Allison Taylor. He was with Allison Taylor. Of all people why her? I hated her. She had bullied me in middle school about my brother. She was a terrible person. Well so was he. Assholes. Allison saw me and pointed before laughing. Her and Mason walked up to me.

Her hair was curled and she was wearing a skin tight bright blue shirt on with white jean shorts and bright blue converses. The shirt brought out her bright blue eyeshadow and her red lips. She had too much blush on but she still looked amazing. Mason looked amazing like he always does.

"Hey slut" Allison said to me while Mason put his arm around her shoulders. "I knew that Hargrove boy knew something but I didn't think it would be about you, whore" she said before laughing which Mason followed. "What are you scared to talk now?" She said looking at me with a pouty face. "Oh and by the way, sorry about your dad. I didn't think you would live here anymore but then again it's not like your going with your mom right?" She said laughing again but this time Mason didn't.

I shoved past her and started to walk to my car while crying. I was not going to let Allison Lee Taylor see me cry. "You can walk away but you'll always just be another whore" she screamed to me causing me to stop in my tracks and turn to her and walk back. "What are you ready to fight your own battles now" she said laughing. I wiped the tears from my cheeks before talking to her.

"Allison your nothing but a 2 dollar whore who would give your pussy to anyone willing to show the attention your daddy doesn't. Stop wasting your time on guys and start spending that shit on school because we all know daddy's money won't get you far in life will it?" I said to her with a straight face. It felt good to hear her silence. I walked toward my car before turning back to her and Mason. "And Allison tells Hargrove I said hi since you guys are obviously still fucking. Oh, sorry about that Ally forgot boyfriend number 5 was there, my bad"

I walked to my car before getting in and driving home. It was about 11 when I got home so I went straight to my room and fell asleep in my makeup and clothes.