The moon

Izzy stares at herself in the mirror, tears streaming down her face. She hears heavy footsteps walking away from her. She quickly swings the bathroom door open, hitting the wall as it swings. "Where the hell are you going?" She asks the brunette boy as he walks away from her. "My house" he says as he gets closer to the front door as he continues walking, not facing the girl.

Izzy speeds up to reach him as she grabs his arm, "Steve, please don't go" she says as she pulls at the sleeve of his white long sleeve button up thats been rolled up. "Izzy stop it" he says as he opens the front door, shaking her off of him. "Steve please" she says as more tears for in her eyes. He opens the door and walks out the house, attempting to slam it behind him but Izzy pulls in open. She shuts it behind her as she runs after the boy thats now speed walking to his car.

Izzy runs to the passenger door as Steve gets into the drivers side. She slams the passenger door behind her as Steve looks at her. "Get out" he says. "no" she responds. Steve gets out of the car as he walks to the passenger side door. He opens the door and grabs Izzy by her shoulders lightly, pulling her out of the car. Izzy stands as Steves hands stay on her shoulders. "please go inside" he says to her as his arms drop from hers. "im not letting you leave without me" she says looking at Steve with her forehead wrinkled.

The two look each other in the eyes as tears weigh heavy on Izzys. "i'm going home" he says as he walks away from her and over to the drivers side of the car. Izzy quickly follows him as she pulls his arm with all her strength, twisting him, making him hit the car. He throws his arms up as his body leans against the car as he steadies himself. "What the fuck Izzy. stop it" he says in a louder tone, not quite yelling. "Will you listen to me please" she says.

Steve looks at her in silence as he crosses his arms across his chest. Izzy takes a deep breath before talking

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you jealous" She says before Steve interrupts her. "you're joking, right? you literally had another guy in your bed, how do you want me to feel, happy?" he yells to her, uncrossing his arms. "Its not like that and you know that. I wouldn't cheat on you" she yells back to him. "alright, Izzy. Whatever" he says back to her before going to open the drivers side door. "Don't do that shit" Izzy says back as she pushes the door shut, grabbing Steves attention back to her. "Do what?" he says, not really asking. "okay, whatever" she says mocking him. "well then what do you want me to do?" he asks her with his voiced raised a little louder. "i want you to say you believe me and kiss me and tell me you love me" she yells back to him. "really?" he asks her with his arms leaning against the couch. "yes" she says back to him like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

Steve cuffs his hands around her face before pulling her in. Their lips connect as one of his hands drift to the back of her head and the other one stays on cheek. Her hands stay by her side at the state of shock she was in before on quickly makes its way to the boys chest. Steve pulls away and looks at Izzy's eyes. He wipes her cheek with the hand resting on her face. "I believe you, baby" he says as she smiles quickly. "I love you" She says to him. he says nothing before leaning into her, kissing her once more. She feels his smile as he pulls away from her. "I love you more" he says before picking her up and taking her inside the house.

Izzy pushed herself off of the sink and walked down stairs as she watched Eddie from the window. She plopped down onto the sink as she continued watching the old black and white show. i hate him. she thought to herself, knowing deep down it could never be true.

Once Steve, Robin, and Dustin arrived at the creel house Nancy's car was already. Robin walked in with Dustin and Steve arguing behind her. "what are they on about?" nancy asked Robin, "who knows" Robin responded as she shrugged her shoulders. "Okay, shut up" Nancy said and the boys went quiet. Everyone had their flashlights out as nancy grouped people into groups of two. Max and Lucas, Nancy and Robin, and Dustin and Steve. "wait, I don't have a flashlight" Steve said. Dustin held a flashlight out for him as he spoke, "you're like a little toddler" he said as Steve protested.

Nancy and Robin went up stairs along with Steve and Dustin. Max and Lucas followed close behind after investigating the down stairs area.

Steve walked through a doorway with Dustin close behind him. As he turned a spider web caught his large hair. He began to scream and turn around rapidly as Dustin laughed with Robin. Nancy began to help him get it out of his hair. As Steve turned they locked eyes. Nancy examined every part of his face in seconds as Steve stared at only her eyes. His first love stood in front of him, closer then she had ever been and he felt nothing but friendship for her. His mind went blank as she spoke to him. "Its out" she said as he smiled to her. "Thanks Nance" he said.

His mind was stuck on one thing the rest of their time spent in the Creele house. Izzy. He needed to talk to her, know she was okay, feel her head on his chest like it was two months ago when she would fall asleep on him when they watched old movies her dad had gotten her at least 10 years ago. i love her. He thought to himself. It was all true. Everything he had felt was true.

He looked out the window to the sunset knowing Izzy saw the same beautiful thing as the sky went dark. He smiled at the moon knowing she was somewhere looking at the same one.