Best friends

Jason kissed Chrissys forehead before getting in Alex's car and riding off to Bennys without her. She walked toward the van she was told to wait by for what felt like hours. She watched Izzy talk to her ex boyfriend wishing she could ask her about it later but for that to happen she would have to apologize.

She was looking over the car praying her friend wouldn't see her. she heard a loud bang come from the other side of the car catching her off guard. she jumped down from the step on the car she had been balancing on and turned around to see Eddie Munson, her temporary drug dealer for her temporary problem. "Hey, is Izzy not coming?" he asked the girl as she got into the passenger side of the car. "Nope" she responded trying her best to not sound upset but she failed.

He looked at her with his eyebrows raised before asking her, "Are you okay?". She rolled her eyes in responds before nodding and crossing her arm while looking out the passenger side window.

The car was silent as Chrissys eyes flipped from the window to the clock on the radio. "so do you wanna like, talk about something?" He asked making Chrissy turn her body to face him. She uncrossed her arms before explaining everything to him. He nodded while she explained her side of the story.

She complained before the car got silent. "So?" She said causing Eddie to look toward her wondering what in the hell she was talking about.

"So what?" He asked her. "So what do you think? Should I apologize or should she?" Chrissy asked looking directly at him. "I don't think it's your fault and I don't think it's hers. You should both just apologize and move on" he said trying to keep the car as calm as possible. Chrissy slouched down in her chair wishing she would have apologized while she was still with Izzy. Just like that they pulled into Eddie's driveway.

The car jumped up at the rocks and bumpy gravel that made up Eddie's driveway. As they both got out of the car and started to make their way up to Eddie's front door he spoke. "This is, uh, my castle".

As they walked in Chrissy saw a couch and a large yellow light hanging in the living room. She saw the trash and beer cans piled on the table. Once Eddie had seen her see the mess he ran to go clean it up. "Sorry for the mess, the maid took a week off" he joked but Chrissy didn't laugh.

She stared blankly at him before asked him, "so, you live here alone?" She questioned before Eddie tan to his own defense. "No, with my uncle. But, um, he works night shifts so there's nothing to worry about" he said with a stupid smile. Chrissy stood in the doorway awkwardly before Eddie looked her up and down.

"You can sit on the couch. I'll be right back" he said before she sat and he went down the hallway to his room.

Chrissy sat down on the couch playing with her friendship bracelet she and Izzy had made at their first sleepover. Read over the word best knowing Izzy had friends sitting on her wrist somewhere else. She breathed in deep as she looked around the small and smelly living room.

"Chrissy" she heard in a familiar voice. She walked slowly down the hallway. "Eddie?" She yelled down the hallway in a scared voice multiple times before she finally reached the dark wooden door at the end of it.

She opened the door slowly to be met with a familiar room and a familiar woman. "Mom?" She said. "Just loosening this up for you sweetheart. Your going to look absolutely beautiful" she heard her moms voice get deeper and rougher as she turned around.

Chrissy was met with her mother. She scanned her looking for any deformalitys. When she locked eyes she found one. The beautiful blue eyes of her mother were gone.

The once woman smiled as sludge spilled from her mouth from the lack of teeth holding it in. Chrissy screamed before slamming the door attempting to hold it closed but failing. She turned to find herself in her own house. She ran down the long wooden stair case passing pictures of her happy family.

She ran to the kitchen hoping to find her dad but instead finding a forgotten feast. Maggots and flies swarmed the once lovely meal. Chrissy stared at the monstrosity before hearing the same voice say her name. She ran out of the kitchen toward the living room. She heard the familiar voice of her father. "Daddy, help something's wrong" she attempted to blurt out but was cut off in the middle by the turn of her father. The struggling man's mouth and eyes was sown shut.

Chrissy ran past her father toward the front door. She opened the doors heading the loud footsteps of the man she was trying to get rid of getting closer and closer.

She pulled open her white front doors. She was ready to leave this nightmare and go back to the one where all she was worried about was her best friend hating her. As the doors swung open she was met with wood. She stared at the wood confused seeing the light shine through the whole in the wood gave her hope she could leave.

She pulled and pushing and hit the wood as much as possible but it never budged.

Her hope was slipping away as the footsteps got closer and closer and the voice telling her to give up was louder and louder. "Help" she screamed with all her heart. "Izzy. Help me" she said banging on the wood in an attempt to break it down.

She was quickly turned around by the burnt man of her nightmares. "She can't save you now. And she would never want to" he said. Chrissy cried not ready to die.

Be lifted his hand above her head. She felt her eyes roll back into her head as she lifted from the ground.

She felt her limbs snap. Somehow she was still alive. She lived through the unbearable pain. Her heart was stopped but she was still living. She felt blood or tear run from her eyes down her face before all she saw was red then black.