𝙎𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙀 𝘼𝙎 𝘽𝙍𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝘼𝙎 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙃𝙀𝘼𝙍𝙏

( 𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐁𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍 )

↳ now playing ;;𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐀𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓

↳ now playing ;;
𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐀𝐒 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐀𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓

︶︶︶︶︶︶⊹ ˚ ˖

10 to 15 days.

a little over two weeks.

that's how long you were to be expecting your new uniform and swords. it was supposed to be no more than two weeks.

"im sure it'll come any day now." Gyomei placed his hand on your head, the action oh so familiar to you by now.

you wished it would've helped like it usually did, and Gyomei bit back the smile at your pouting form in front of him. it certainly didnt help at all this time.

you were nearing the third week period now, having been bursting at the seams with excitement at the beginning, only to be left burnt out from all the anxious waiting now.

you had been extremely detailed with your uniform and swords, practically giving the Ubuyashiki twins a long list of what you absolutely needed for your uniform, along with the style of your swords as well.

you heavily demanding needing balance with your swords, as well as room to move around with your demon slayer uniform; all things that you absolutely needed.

the process had been a bit messy, considering how exhausted you were after final selection. you didn't really specify what you needed until after it had ended, and maybe thats why it was taking your sword smith so long to get back to you.

you anxiously chewed the inside of your cheek, moving to sit outside on the engawa. Gyomei had silently followed behind, his eyes never leaving you as you sat down to meditate your nerves away.

Genya had begun his missions a week ago, having already gotten his own things, which left only you in the estate whenever Gyomei needed to leave for his own hashira duties.