𝘼 𝙏𝙊𝘼𝙎𝙏, 𝙏𝙊 𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙊𝙒𝙉 𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙄𝙉𝙀𝙎𝙎

( 𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐁𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍 )

↳ now playing ;;𝐀 𝐓𝐎𝐀𝐒𝐓, 𝐓𝐎 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒

↳ now playing ;;
𝐀 𝐓𝐎𝐀𝐒𝐓, 𝐓𝐎 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒

︶︶︶︶︶︶⊹ ˚ ˖

a thick blanket of weight seemed to drape over Genya, his heart falling to his stomach as he stood face to face with the one person he tried desperately to live up to.

"you don't ever listen." Sanemi seethed out, and his hold on the bottle of expensive sake he bought for the party had tightened significantly.

he felt his nails scrape against the glass as his eyes narrowed slightly at the sight of Genya; his own flesh and blood standing right before him.

the parallels were uncanny, and it felt odd, to see how much the boy had grown up in so little time. he looked so much like Sanemi it was hard for the resemblance not to be noticed.

"why are you here." and Genya flinched at his brothers words.

his hand shook nervously as he held his own gift for the celebration, a simple platter of ohagi that fought to catch the wind pillars attention.

"Y/N invited me.." his voice was a whisper, like a kid getting into trouble, he didn't dare speak up at all. if he had to be honest, Genya was scared right now.

he had wished day and night to see his brother, to talk to him again, show him how much hes learned; how much stronger hes gotten. and now, when the situation came face to face with him, Genya was scared.

he didn't know what to say, and he felt this guilt consume his heart as he stared at his brother. he was dressed casually, his hair being styled slightly but not enough to catch their attention.

scars littered all over his body, his eyes usually aggressive, but now just holding an emotion Genya couldn't quite pinpoint.

Sanemi gave a low sigh, his brow twitching. "I'm not talking about the damn party." Genya swallowed thickly at that. he knew what Sanemi was referring to.