𝙄 𝙎𝘼𝙒 𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙎𝙀 𝙏𝙀𝘼𝙍𝙎

( 𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐁𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍 )

↳ now playing ;; 𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒

↳ now playing ;;
𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒

︶︶︶︶︶︶⊹ ˚ ˖

"UNDERLING, ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!" your ears were ringing, drops of blood leaking from them as you tried your best to adjust your eyes through the commotion.

Inosuke ran towards you, and you heard a soft grunt from below you in response. Tanjiro kept a solid grip on your body, keeping it against his own as he shielded you from the harsh fall of the Mugen train.

it had tipped over, the entire train seeming to collapse as you three managed to finally beheaded Enmu.

a cloud of dust rose from the disturbance, and you let out a painful cough. "pull yourself together!" Inosuke shook you both, his swords being stabbed into the damp earth behind him.

"you see me bounce of that demons flesh just now!?" Inosuke laughed out, his words being muffled from beneath his mask as you let out a whine of discomfort.

he froze, helping you off Tanjiro as he held your body in his arms. "you got stabbed right?" he shook you softly, gripping onto your haori as you bit back a cry of pain.

"how's your stomach?" your entire body felt like it was on fire, the wound on your stomach doing you no favors now.

you kept your eyes closed, trying to catch your breath from the entire ordeal. the twelfth form of light breathing took a lot out of you, paired with you quite literally bleeding out right now; you weren't feeling too good.

"im alright," you whispered, your voice coming out hoarser than what you would have wanted. "how are you Lord Inosuke?" even your throat felt like it was bleeding.

he grinned, "why thank you for asking my favorite underling!" the sight having been hidden away by the boar head.

"I've never felt better! not a scratch on me!" you blinked, letting the burning sensation in your eyes carry away as you looked at your friend before you. he actually had quite a few scratches, with dust and sweat covering his body on top of that.