𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙔/𝙉 𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙏𝙀𝘾𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉 𝙎𝙌𝙐𝘼𝘿

( 𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐁𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍 )

↳ now playing ;;𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐘/𝐍 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐃

↳ now playing ;;
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐘/𝐍 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐃

︶︶︶︶︶︶⊹ ˚ ˖

you sat sandwiched in between the trio, munching happily at your food as you placed an extra piece of your meat onto Inosuke's plate after each bite.

this was one of the only times you had ever seen Inosuke without the boar mask, and the entire morning had been set to a chaotic start since you had bumped into Aoi lecturing the wild boy for his actions.

you let out a snort to the memory of how you had finally caught a peak of the ramped boy without his mask this morning.

apparently, Inosuke had overheard you mentioning how pretty you thought Shinobu was, and how much you loved the way her butterfly clip shined in her hair.

which had somehow lead the boy to steal both of Aoi's hair clips, tying his short hair into two cute pigtails like her as he clipped the butterflies into each side.

the poor boy gave you a proud grin when you caught sight of him, letting out a cackle as Aoi had went to tackle the boy to get her clips back.

truthfully, you had no idea how pretty Inosuke was.

especially now that he was comfortable enough to have his boar mask off when around you.

he took pride at how stunned you were, posing with the clips as he stood with sparkles around his head at your look of surprise, going on about how 'his underling should think hes beautiful to!'

its been a wild morning in deed.

Zenitsu let out a breath, picking up his rice bowl and chopsticks as he placed some of his rice on your plate. you were barely eating, instead giving most of your food to Inosuke.

jealousy ate at the thunder breather, and Zenitsu wanted you to share your food with him too.

but, the loving smile you gave from beside him was enough to chill that jealousy. he gave you a shaky smile back, his cheeks hot as he spoke as to why Tanjiro was so exhausted in his seat next to Inosuke.