𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙄𝙉 𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝙉𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏

( 𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐁𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍 )

↳ now playing ;;𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

↳ now playing ;;
𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

︶︶︶︶︶︶⊹ ˚ ˖

if truth were to be told, Gyomei expected quite a few things after your rough day yesterday. it was understandable, after all.

he expected you to lock yourself in your room, completely shutting yourself from even him again. he expected you to have that same gut wrenching look in your eyes when he saw you in the morning.

Gyomei Himejima expected a lot after yesterday.

but what he didn't expect, was to see your room completely void of you, the space you had always occupied when you weren't training bare of you presence.

the first thing he noticed after your missing figure, was the open window.

and then the way his heart dropped in his chest, every inch of his body going cold at the sight.

sure, he figured you were more than upset from yesterday. but he knew you were a strong girl. he knew you were more than capable of not making rash decisions.

especially ones that could lead to you hurting yourself.

Gyomei stared at the window, his breathing pattern falling out of its usual perfect rhythm.

"Y/N..?"

his voice was barely above a whisper, almost scared to speak in the silent room he stood in.

there was no way.

Gyomei swallowed thickly, throat dry.

there was no was you had jumped and killed yourself.

a second had gone by, and there was no answer from you. how long had the window been open? how long had it been since you had jumped.

Gyomei had seen many terrible things in his life. Gyomei had experienced death after death. he had learned to handle the ugly things he had to witnessed at such a young age.