𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙏𝘼𝙇 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙎𝘾𝙄𝙊𝙐𝙎

( 𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐁𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍 )

↳ now playing ;;𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒

↳ now playing ;;
𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒

︶︶︶︶︶︶⊹ ˚ ˖

the quietness dragged deep into night, and Akaza gently held your hand as he laid beside you. his eyes never let your form, the moon shining brightly through the open window of the room Lady Tamayo had been generous enough to have you stay in.

it was quiet between you both, the soft sounds of your breathing and the crickets that chirped into the night being the only sound amongst you both. your hands were warm, skin soft despite the scars that lingered on your fingers and palm from your slayer training.

Akaza wasn't shy to admit he took the chance to admire you as you were right now. despite being so wounded, that gentle smile you kept on had been enough to ease his worries.

"do you hate me?" his voice whispered out, never turning away from your gaze as you had turned to face him now.

his hands played with your own, caressing the soft skin against his fingers as you gave a quiet hum against the question.

in truth, he was scared of the answer.

you were in this state because of him.

and though you were healing much better than even Lady Tamayo had expected, it didn't ease away Akaza's guilt. he had not only wounded you so badly you had come an inch away from dying, but he had basically kidnapped you away from your own friends.

and even Akaza could tell how much you cared for the group, the same ones that had cursed his very existence that night.

your hand came to hold his, your fingers closing around his own as you shifted slightly to face him properly. you two were face to face now, and Akaza couldn't hide the flutter in his stomach at the closeness.