𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙍𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙏𝙊𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙒

( 𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐁𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍 )

↳ now playing ;;𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐖

↳ now playing ;;
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐖

︶︶︶︶︶︶⊹ ˚ ˖

your sweat poured from your body as you struggled against the boulder left with you. the hard mineral scraped roughly against your shoulders the more you tried budging it, and you mentally winced at the simple thought of continuing to fuss with your already raw shoulders.

you had severely underestimated the test Gyomei had set you on.

you wiped the sweat away from your brow as you panted, crouching onto the ground and trying your best to catch your now ragged breathing. the sun had begun to set, with the stars making its appearance high in the sky, and you let out a soft whine. you had been trying to move the boulder even an inch, failing each time you slammed your body into the cursed thing.

Gyomei had specified, that both you and Genya could not enter foot in the estate as long as your boulder remained on top of the mountain. you shot a bitter look to the ground, letting out a sigh and placing your now dirtied haori on the ground for cushioning.

night had long since fallen by the time you had came to the conclusion that you would try first thing in the morning, dedicated to make it through this test just like you had with each one before it.

Gyomei had mentioned that it was meant to put everything you have learned with him to use, but he never specified just how in the world you were meant to do that.

you squirmed on the uncomfortable ground beneath you, small pebbles digging into your back as you gazed at the stars.

you almost jumped from your skin as Yoriichi had appeared beside you, sitting politely on his knees as he gazed at you. his maroon eyes dug deeply into your e/c ones naturally, something he so frequently did. you breathed out, turning your body on the ground to face him better this time.