𝙏𝙒𝙊 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙎

( 𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐁𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍 )

↳ now playing ;;
𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒

︶︶︶︶︶︶⊹ ˚ ˖

against the soft skin on your flesh, blood poured from your wound as you moved to catch your breath under the moonlight.

your hands shook from the endless training as you wiped the sweat from your brow, your lungs shrinking and expanding as you roughly breathed out.

you turned on your heel, using a singular arm to spring you up against the fence surrounding the otherwise quiet butterfly garden.

you lifted your shirt, exposing the scar you had gained aboard the Mugen train as you wiped away the sweat irritating the cut on your cheek.

"it's admirable how brave you are for choosing to sit this close to me" you swallowed, panting as you turned your head, your earrings swinging gently from the motion.

your eyes caught ahold of Kokushibo's, all six of his own peering intently at you. "you know touching my blood would kill you." you breathed out.

his eyes narrowed, and you almost flinched at his quick motions. he moved in an almost blur, leaning close as he stared deeply at you.

as if trying to see through you, he kept those eyes on you, never holding out for a second.

his hand came to wipe the blood away, his haori covering his skin as he cleaned your face. "not if there's fabric in between, right?" you let out a slow breath.

you couldn't recall a moment where Kokushibo had sounded this..teasing? you weren't sure if that was the right word for it, but your memories of your stay with Lady Tamayo and Yushiro never held a piece where he was like this.

perhaps it was because of his freedom under the cover of night, you weren't sure, but nonetheless; you gave an amused laugh to his words.

sure enough, the upper moon one sat perfectly fine beside you. "i guess not" you spoke back, never once breaking eye contact with him, not even as he leaned in a bit closer to you.