𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙏𝙐𝙇𝙄𝙋 𝙂𝘼𝙍𝘿𝙀𝙉 𝘼𝙍𝙀 𝙒𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀 𝙎𝙀𝘾𝙍𝙀𝙏𝙎 𝘼𝙍𝙀 𝙏𝙊𝙇𝘿

( 𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐁𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍 )

↳ now playing ;;𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐏 𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐃

↳ now playing ;;
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐏 𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐃

︶︶︶︶︶︶⊹ ˚ ˖

hushed giggles ran through the buzzling estate, laughter and smiles being shared in the cheerful early morning. you shifted in your sleep, groggily opening your eyes at the sound of hushed out whispers from the room you had all slept in.

you blinked, lazy smile on your face as you caught the sight of the trio, Nezuko and Rui leaning overhead as they looked at you. Rui shot them a look, his voice carrying out smugly into the room.

"great, you guys woke her up." Inosuke grunted at that.

a huff of comical smoke came shooting from the boar masks nose. "DON'T YOU KNOW WHO YOUR TALKING TO!? IM THE GREAT INOSUKE, GOD OF THE MOUNTAINS!" Rui deadpanned, tilting his head as he glared at the boy. "didn't ask."

your smile widened, waking up to the best sight you could've that day. Nezuko clung to you, giving a happy hum as you hugged her close. "good morning pretty girl," your voice was hoarse, deeper that usual as you had just woken up.

Zenitsu gave a muffle squeal at your voice, fanboying next to Tanjiro. "SHES EVEN PRETTIER WHEN SHE WAKES UP-" Tanjiro gave a laugh, admiring you as you held Nezuko close to you.

truthfully, you had a bit of dried drool at the corners of your mouth, your hair messily sprawled out around you as your eyes kept half open from just having woke up; but Zenitsu was right, you did look pretty even now. drool and all.

you sat up, hair falling messily every which way as you stretched, and a soft knock came from the door.

Aoi came in with a smile, but froze from shock at the sight before her. Rui had strung up Inosuke to the wall with his webs, the wild boy screaming from the top of his lungs, and Nezuko was quite literally climbing onto your body like some type of koala.