𝙄𝘿 𝙇𝙄𝙆𝙀 𝙏𝙊 𝘽𝙀 𝘼𝙍𝙊𝙐𝙉𝘿

( 𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐁𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍 )

↳ now playing ;;𝐈𝐃 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃

↳ now playing ;;
𝐈𝐃 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃

︶︶︶︶︶︶⊹ ˚ ˖

"right this way Lady Y/N!" the butterfly estates Kakushi were certainly sweet, the kind woman taking a liking to you as she lead you towards the medical ward in the mansion. and despite being so grand, the butterfly mansion kept a very homely appearance, putting you to ease almost instantly.

you gave the woman a kind smile, despite all your wounds. "just Y/N is fine, theres no need for formalities with me" you laughed out, waving your hands as you tried to ease her formal approach with you.

from what you could tell, most of the Kakushi who were there to witness your trail, had come up with the idea that you held a high status in the demon slayer corps; mainly due to how close you and Kagaya were with one another.

the thought alone made you laugh, and Kagaya had found it amusing himself, urging you to simply go along with the idea and see how far it could last.

but the pretty Kakushi that helped you walk along to Shinobu's estate was far too kind for you to play a cruel joke like that with her. so you simply opted to tell her the truth in the matter. "im just a mizunoto after all." that seemed to take her aback, the woman letting out a gasp as she shook her head.

"but you're Master Gyomei's tsuguko! its common for all Kakushi to address their higher ups with formalities!" you let out a shy smile, tilting your head some. "is that so, i had no idea."

the woman shook her head comically, bowing her head towards you as she went on. "you're my higher up Lady Y/N! so please let me address you as such." you winced slightly as you walked up the steps to the medical wing, letting out a quiet laugh as she was quick to help you up.

the hallway was quiet, with different Kakushi's passing in and out different rooms. some jumped at the sight of you, while others were quick to greet you with a formal sharp bow as they passed you.