𝙏𝙊𝙉𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙃𝙊𝙇𝘿𝙎 𝙍𝙀𝙈𝙀𝙈𝘽𝙍𝘼𝙉𝘾𝙀

( 𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐁𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍 )

↳ now playing ;;𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄

↳ now playing ;;
𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄

︶︶︶︶︶︶⊹ ˚ ˖

"your form is off again Y/N."

you adjusted your footing, glancing at the spirit before you as Yoriichi crossed his arms. you almost jumped as he began circling around you to take in every single detail of your stance.

his touch was soft and delicate, his hands placing themselves around your waist as you gripped both swords in your hands tighter from the action.

the moon seemed to favor your efforts tonight, and you almost let out a satisfied groan at the cool breeze that let you refresh for a mere moment.

that satisfaction was short lived, because Yoriichi was fast to straightened your arms, pulling your shoulders back and perfectly aligning them with your feet before taking a step back and nodding at his work. "again." you did as he said, letting out a slow breath as you retried your attack on the training mannequin.

you landed the hit, the force of the blow cushioned as a result of proper technique used this time. Yoriichi smiled at the sight.

"that wasn't too bad, now was it."

you walked back to him, a small skip to your steps as you quietly celebrated. "much better that time!"

the man in front of you, who was in fact a spirit from what you figured out mere minutes after meeting him, had took the initiative to help you train in the dead of the night.

truth be told, Yoriichi wasn't sure if it was the drive you carried within you that lead him to make the hasty decision, or if it was your aura that lead him to you, but whatever it was; it seemed his decision wasn't in vain.

you placed both swords down, arms and body sore from the extra training you were doing. you knew creating an entirely new breathing technique would be hard, but you didn't know it was be this hard.