𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝘿𝙀𝘼𝙍 𝙔/𝙉

( 𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐁𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍 )

↳ now playing ;;𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐘/𝐍

↳ now playing ;;
𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐘/𝐍

︶︶︶︶︶︶⊹ ˚ ˖

wisteria trees danced in the gentle wind of the Ubuyashiki estate, the suns bright light shining down harshly as you shuffled towards the head of the garden.

your steps were slow, your breathing ragged as you struggled to take a full breath without the pain of your broken ribs making you wince harshly.

your left eye had been sealed shut by the dried blood that caked over it, with only your right eye left open and functioning. despite that, it stayed casted to the estates garden floor, watching as each perfect rock passed by; the sight occupying your attention as you stayed dead silent.

your body hadn't even begun to recover, your wounds only being worsened by the tight rope digging into your skin, with it being painted from your blood as you took another shaky step with the help of the Kakushi that escorted you.

they pulled no punches with how they treated you, nor how they abused Tanjiro to wake up a few feet from you.

you two were criminals in their eyes, and you felt your heart sink from the realization.

despite how much you trusted Gyomei, and how much faith you both had in one other..

you couldnt help the fear striking your heart at the moment they announced just what you had done.

you were scared.

scared that the butterfly girl you had seen on that mountain was right, and Gyomei would turn his back on you for your actions. you were scared he wouldn't understand like you had said and claimed that night.

the Kakushi shoved you forward harshly, and you stumbled around, trying your best to catch yourself from falling. Tanjiro caught your form as you walked in, his eyes widening at the sight of you.